Respected Contributor

Between the TSV and the chronic ads by Balance of Nature, do they think we are stupid???  

Esteemed Contributor

the 8 greens fizzy tabs  make me jittery   I even tried using half.

real veggies are the best

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop 

YES.  In a word, yes.  They think we are stupid.  Or, they think we don't listen. Or read. Or think for ourselves. 

Respected Contributor
The lady w/ the long hair representing the product has told the same sad sack story all day long as to why she created them. She should have changed up the story every couple hours to make it more interesting. Kiersten + her appear to be pushing the hard sell now at 10:30 PM..
Super Contributor

Why would we ingest blue green algae, organic or otherwise?

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone eat all those vegetables listed on this supplement in one day!!!! I don't understand the reasoning behind these gummies.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

Does anyone eat all those vegetables listed on this supplement in one day!!!! I don't understand the reasoning behind these gummies.

because "people" want the easy way and short cut

Oh a gummy will take the place of eating properly, yeah I am in 

eats a pizza

Trusted Contributor

But David said they were fun to eat because they were Squishy.  I busted out laughing.

A question came on asking if the product was vegetarian and the vendor couldn't even answer that question.  That is a BIG red flag.  She said it was gluten free but couldn't imagine that it wasn't Vegan.  I didn't tune back in to see if she ever figured out the answer but when you are promoting a product advertised to give you Greens you better know if the product is vegetarian or vegan.

I told my husband I could eat 2 salads a day and get the same benefits for waaaaaay less money.  Such an easy pass.  Can't believe all of the gullible people who purchased.

Honored Contributor

I loathe those 8Greens presentations.  

Never, ever does the vendor or a host explain scientifically why this supplement is engineered correctly to benefit my body.  How are the greens manufactured into gummies (or even that effervescent one they had)?  What level is considered beneficial for our bodies? 

She can put a bushel of broccoli in a gummy, when only half a cup is considered beneficial.  I just don't trust her at all.  

Give me Andrew Lessman's Cruciferous Extracts supplements any day.  His have no need for additives of any kind.  Plus, I can open the small capsule and mix it into a fruit smoothie if I want.  He gives detailed information to best make decisions on what and why I take it.  

Valued Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

But David said they were fun to eat because they were Squishy.  I busted out laughing.

A question came on asking if the product was vegetarian and the vendor couldn't even answer that question.  That is a BIG red flag.  She said it was gluten free but couldn't imagine that it wasn't Vegan.  I didn't tune back in to see if she ever figured out the answer but when you are promoting a product advertised to give you Greens you better know if the product is vegetarian or vegan.

I told my husband I could eat 2 salads a day and get the same benefits for waaaaaay less money.  Such an easy pass.  Can't believe all of the gullible people who purchased.

@mimomof4 

I agree saw 2 questions that was asked to her  that she couldn't answered the first was at the midnight show with Alberti,when a caller said she noticed and I did also in the presentation  that for the vitamin C would have to eat 3 oranges ,where before it always said 6,she looked like a deer in headlights and said she didn't notice that, but would look into that,but all day saw the presentation showing 3 oranges,then saw David's show and when the caller asked if it was vegetarian once again,deer in headlights,for  someone who Is the science behind a product don't know the answer  Red Flag Alert for sure.

I will be honest I do like her orignal tablets  and now hope the facts are correct for the tablets.

But think she just hopped on the Gummy craze,which I then rather be using Andrew Lessman  fruit and vegetables capsules over any gummies,until if and when Andrew makes one as I want someone who knows their facts.