Respected Contributor

I just cannot understand the cost of this item!  Really they are vitamins!!  With sugar.  If you take as suggested, you have 4 months worth.  Imagine if you had a family of 4 taking these.  Crazy in my opinion.

Valued Contributor

@bargainsgirl And I bet they taste pretty cruddy. 

Honored Contributor

How much sugar? How can I get a look at the nutrition panel?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Valued Contributor

5 Grams sugar, 9 carbs. 

Honored Contributor

Got a look at the nutrion panel. Not that bad w/the sugar. Just a lot of $$.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

I thought the same thing.  No thanks, I'll take my business to the local Walgreens, thank you.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

Just for me, this is one product QVC should be ashamed to offer.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I just cannot understand the cost of this item!  Really they are vitamins!!  With sugar.  If you take as suggested, you have 4 months worth.  Imagine if you had a family of 4 taking these.  Crazy in my opinion.

Actually it's just a 2 month supply. 

Valued Contributor

On top of the ludicrous price, there is ZERO scientific evidence that vegetables processed in this way offer any significant health benefits. If you notice, the host and seller weigh heavily on the sad story about the reason for the development of this product. Eat a salad, for Heaven's sake!!

Honored Contributor

Maybe someone buys this and is trying to do something to be healthier.  Maybe it's someone who doesn't have time to get in a good diet.

Maybe it's someone's first step toward being healthier.  Why point out all the bad in something relatively harmless?  Maybe it makes them feel better and try to do some more things that will be benificial.

I would hope that a positive attitude and encouraging might actually put a few folks on a better path.