Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

The product sounds great in theory to me but the fact that she touts the therapeutic properties of this miracle tablet yet refuses to tell us what compelled her to create it, what she was suffering with, comes off as a little disingenuous to me.

' Western medicine couldn't help me but this did!' Helped you overcome what? Oh no that I won't tell you!

I would think that it's relevant to what you're trying to sell?! So why are you being secretive?

@Andreatoo  Good question.  It's probably serious enough that she doesn't want to come across as a healer or promising a cure if any viewer has the same illness.  Medical claims of any sort would derail her and QVC big time. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

The product sounds great in theory to me but the fact that she touts the therapeutic properties of this miracle tablet yet refuses to tell us what compelled her to create it, what she was suffering with, comes off as a little disingenuous to me.

' Western medicine couldn't help me but this did!' Helped you overcome what? Oh no that I won't tell you!

I would think that it's relevant to what you're trying to sell?! So why are you being secretive?

@Andreatoo  Good question.  It's probably serious enough that she doesn't want to come across as a healer or promising a cure if any viewer has the same illness.  Medical claims of any sort would derail her and QVC big time. 

@Caaareful Shopper

I think that ship has sailed! She's already making a claim that she got her energy back when the doctors could do nothing for her. 

I think the implications may be worse than her simply sharing her experience