Respected Contributor

Arch supports are hit or miss for many folks, depending on your foot. Mine, being long and flat as a pancake, most arch supports hit more or less where they should.

If your foot already has a good arch, it's possible it's hitting you in a spot that's incorrect. I guess you'll have to return them. I occasionally get a shoe with arches that don't feel right, so I know what you mean. A shame. 

Contributor

I am not at home to receive mine just yet. I went to look at reviews and cannot find the boot, said it was sold out. Now I am worried I will need a different size!  Keeping my fingers crossed that I like them. 

Super Contributor

Thanks Campion.  They actually feel a lot better today. This time I put on trouser socks instead of regular socks.  I also put in heel inserts that I use for other shoes.  That seems to have done the trick!  I can still feel the arch insert, but it doesn't hurt.  I'll wear them around the house for the next few days to make sure.  It's in the 90's for the next week, so I can't exactly go out in them, haha.

Super Contributor

Re: 8/22 Earth Origins TSV

[ Edited ]

I just got mine in the merlot. They feel super comfy and I think they are even prettier in person!

Frequent Contributor

Just received my pair in black.  I really like them!  I was undecided on the regular shaft or the wide. I went with my usual size 6 in the wide because I like to wear my boots with my jeans tucked in. They work perfect with jeans, and seem very comfortable. There is a buckle at the top of the boot that can be adjusted, I did move that over one notch to make it a bit tighter...perfect!

Valued Contributor

Anyone else get the backorder message for their boots? I received one pair, and liked them so much, I ordered a second a pair (brown) 5 days ago. They were In Process until today. They say Backorder now.....I wonder if I will get them or not?

Contributor

It took a little longer to get this item than others, tracking said they were coming from California?  But, only about close to 2 weeks.

i ordered both the navy and the merlot in a 1/2 size larger as I wanted to wear both tights and thicker socks.  They fit perfectly, to go between a little tighter or looser, I just adjust the buckles. I ordered the wide shaft with trepidation as I have about a 17 to 18 calf.  They zipped right up with no effort.  These boots are beautiful and I can't wait to wear them.

i sincerely hope that each and every one of you get what you ordered soon and that you love them as much as I do. 

Contributor

Anybody remember what size the wide calf was?  I measured mine and they are just over 8"(x2=16").  i know they were supposed to be wider than that, because my calves measure 16 1/4".  these boots do not fit me!!  they are very snug and it was very hard to get them zipped up w/ jeans tucked in.  I also thought they looked sort of cheap, wasn't thrilled w/ the leather.  

I am now looking at the Clarks boots that are listed to be 18" and 3 reviews love them so far.  Anybody try these yet?  A270263.  

Thanks

Deb

New Contributor

The wide shaft was 17". Check to be sure 'wide shaft' is printed inside your boot. I bought the navy 7.5W in wide shaft with expedited shipping. When they finally came (six days later), they were the regular calf width, not wide. I know this because I had also ordered brown and black, and those both fit easily over my jeans and were marked 'wide shaft' on the inside of the boot with the footbed sizing. Now there there is nothing to exchange them for, even though they sent me the wrong item. So disappointed. I am not crazy for the neoprene, but need arch support and these are comfy and look great with my jeans tucked into them.