Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Your thoughts on today's Peace Love World Big Deal please!

I'm in need of a couple sweatshirts.  I live in them fall/winder/early spring!  Haven't watched a presentation yet but noticed the vendor only has a small saying placed within the collar, which I prefer.

If anyone has pre-ordered would you let me know your thoughts?  Thanx!

@eddyandme  I was interested in this sweatshirt, and I was looking for reviews.  But just like another poster, I couldn't read the reviews.  But I did read the question and answer portion, someone mentioned that she wished that it had pockets, since she kept reaching for the pockets when she put on this sweatshirt.  I think it is cute, but I would also prefer it to be longer and had pockets.

Esteemed Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@eddyandme   It's cute, but for me, if I want to stay warm, I'd need it longer, and I'd want the bottom to be close fitting.  I'm just feeling the draft!

@ItsME, I'm only 5'1" so the length is perfect for me!  Thanx.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 @eddyandme 

Wow -- QVC removed the reviews -- there were 227 reviews this morning.  In fact, when I click on the Big Deal item for it, the reviews are there, but once the video kicks in, all the reviews magically disappear!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper, had no idea it was a TSV in March!  Hopefully, it will still be online - I'd really like to read the reviews.  Thanx.

@eddyandme  The reviews are there for this item.  They go back 5 months when it was a TSV.  

Thanx, @Caaareful Shopper , I'll have to try again - did you get into them by pulling up this big deal or looking up the older tsv?

Trusted Contributor

If you use QVC mobile apps you can see the reviews there.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper, had no idea it was a TSV in March!  Hopefully, it will still be online - I'd really like to read the reviews.  Thanx.

@eddyandme  The reviews are there for this item.  They go back 5 months when it was a TSV.  

Thanx, @Caaareful Shopper , I'll have to try again - did you get into them by pulling up this big deal or looking up the older tsv?

@eddyandme  I click on the tab at the top for the QVC2 Big Deal, then click on the PLW Big Deal photo icon.