Esteemed Contributor

Your thoughts on today's Peace Love World Big Deal please!

I'm in need of a couple sweatshirts.  I live in them fall/winder/early spring!  Haven't watched a presentation yet but noticed the vendor only has a small saying placed within the collar, which I prefer.

If anyone has pre-ordered would you let me know your thoughts?  Thanx!

Contributor

I just ordered the red one.  I am really tempted to get another because the price is awesome.

Esteemed Contributor

@ninjasmom1 wrote:

I just ordered the red one.  I am really tempted to get another because the price is awesome.

They are a great price, @ninjasmom1 .  I tried finding the reviews as they show 3.5 stars, but as usual, unable to.  But, for the price, you really can't go wrong especially if stocking up!

Honored Contributor

Curious, does anyone know if this is the same price it was when it was the TSV in March?

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper, had no idea it was a TSV in March!  Hopefully, it will still be online - I'd really like to read the reviews.  Thanx.

Respected Contributor

I don't like the frayed hem, also turtlenecks tend to choke me.

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme   It's cute, but for me, if I want to stay warm, I'd need it longer, and I'd want the bottom to be close fitting.  I'm just feeling the draft!

Respected Contributor

Re: 8/20 Big Deal

[ Edited ]

Waaaaay too short and boxy. For something with a hood, I would like to have front pockets to put hands in.

I passed on it. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Curious, does anyone know if this is the same price it was when it was the TSV in March?

There is a QVC video on YouTube with Leah presenting it as the TSV earlier this year and it was $49.95. 

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper, had no idea it was a TSV in March!  Hopefully, it will still be online - I'd really like to read the reviews.  Thanx.

@eddyandme  The reviews are there for this item.  They go back 5 months when it was a TSV.