Trusted Contributor

I don't know about the rest of you out there, but $70 ( not including tax and shipping) for a jar of gummies is crazy! Too costly in my book.

Frequent Contributor

Re: $70 NIS for Gummies?????

@gigy wrote:

I don't know about the rest of you out there, but $70 ( not including tax and shipping) for a jar of gummies is crazy! Too costly in my book.

I agree!...& the ingredients aren't too healthy either!...shame on Dr Gundry!..(I watch his podcast & I'm disappointed)

Honored Contributor

I agree. 😳

Super Contributor

Just eat real fruit and vegetables my friends! You can't replace the health giving properties of whole food by injesting what's basically fruit shaped glorified candy.

Super Contributor

IMO he is a quake.
Trusted Contributor

I agree.  Looking at the nutrition label I'm not sure what benefit I'm getting for that amount of money.  Gummies just seem like a great fad to trick people into spending lots of money on a so called vitamin that provides almost no benefit.

Valued Contributor

I agree and not even free shipping,know there is  BUY MORE and save $10 on each additional  but what just got me, Mary D said BUY 6 and  you have a year supply and you saved $10 on each additional jar but remember  you are still paying $5.50 for shipping  EACH jar  that gets really expensive.

Honored Contributor

The TSV is just 1600 IU's of  Vitamin D in gummy form with a tad of fiber added.  I am prescribed under doctor's orders to take Vitamin D and I buy them a heck of a lot cheaper and at a higher IU.  

What a gimmick.. Someone is making out like a bandit. Vitamin D is not expensive.

Esteemed Contributor

These people that sell gummies might as well sell chewing gum. Andrew Lessman would never sell these type of vitamins (so called). Save your money and buy good vitamins.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dehydtrated Lawn Mower deck clippings ( and it's GREEN special juice!!) , and dried cull beets, powdered (RED magic juice!!).

Slap that little physician caduceus symbol on the can ot give it legitamacy, and voila!!!! "Healthy gummies for gulla billies!!!"

All for only 69.99 ( LESS than seventy bucks....buy TWO and save!!!...WottaDEAL!!")

GIMMICKS.

I watched at midnight and was wondering how Rick D. could keep a straight face while this "doctor" nattered on with his little bottles of powdered whatever and spiel about the gummies.

IN MY OPINION...you'd be safer eating the SUGAR he rails against than this stuff.

QVC and HSN should stop selling this junk....surely they KNOW it's all quackery.

Like someone else said...EAT REAL FOOD and don't fall for these expensive gimmicks. Get OFF Social Media and take the time to prepare your own food....you only have ONE body and one life, don't waste it on gimmicks.

Sheeesh. I don't blame "the doctor". He knows that gimmicky and quackery works, or he wouldn't be doing it.  Ka-Ching!!! He and Lessman....

What did Barnum say? A gulla-billy born every minute? (It's actually a different word, but sensitivity prevents me from using it on this adult populated forum....might offend someone)!!!

GIMMICK!!!

Remember that old guy who used to sell the magical Coral Calcium on infomercials 24/7? That's what all these potion pushers remind me of. And Kevin Trudeau....remember him?