Contributor

7/30 TSV Hover Scrubber —Any Thoughts

Anyone have experience or thoughts on this machine?  I have a steam mop but it really gives my arms a workout.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 7/30 TSV Hover Scrubber —Any Thoughts

I bought this last year. It's ok but not great. Not that powerful.I like my Swiffer mop better.

Esteemed Contributor

Bought it last year and it's in the trash.  Horrible, use a swiffer.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe that flimsy looking thing would do much scrubbing and once you make a pass on a dirty floor, the rest of the floor would be washed by a dirty pad.

I have a large Bissell floor scrubber that takes up the dirty water and keeps it in a separate tank. It has stiff, heavy duty scrubbers. Of course it costs a lot more but does a much better job.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I am getting one.  We just had a white floor installed in our kitchen and I am cleaning every day.  We cannot use a vacuum, a steam mop, or anything else on our floor, so this is a product that I anticipated keeping out and using it all day.  I really hope that it worked.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

I am getting one.  We just had a white floor installed in our kitchen and I am cleaning every day.  We cannot use a vacuum, a steam mop, or anything else on our floor, so this is a product that I anticipated keeping out and using it all day.  I really hope that it worked.

just curious....what type of kitchen floor did you have installed....thought a steam mop was safe for just about any type of floor.....

Esteemed Contributor

I just went to Google to see Reviews - and although they call this a Hover - I don't see this with the "H" name - nor do I even see this machine in any form.  Not EVEN Amazon.  Only the large electric units.  Seems odd - Dan the Q guy, says Q is so much less expensive. 

And.....I just don't trust the battery game - they stop taking a charge eventually.

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 I'd like to know also - a floor that delicate.  Reason for buying?

Contributor

Thought this would be so helpful...even bought extra pads....after 2 uses it ended up in the trash.    Use Windex vinegar spray and mop w/washable microfiber pad. Easy and I am finished in no tine !!!

Respected Contributor

Looks like a piece of junk to me.  Carrying around a bottle of spray to use it seems weird  too.  I will stick to my steam mop.  Older reviews are not good.