Contributor

7/30/19 Valerie’s TSV - Yay or Nay?

Hmmm......Can’t decide if I want today’s TSV or not. What’s your pro/con. They do look nice in all of the displays. And I especially like that they don’t require batteries. What’s your 2 cents?

Valued Contributor

Re: 7/30/19 Valerie’s TSV - Yay or Nay?

I was all set to order the 5' till I saw the 8$ shipping charge

Contributor

I was thinking about it, but than I thought do I really want this displayed in my house year long.  Do I want to keep dusting it?  If not, where am I going to store it?  Also, I'm not sure how well they are made.  Sometimes when I am looking at the displays they look like they are cockeyed.  Don't want to take the risk of having to send it back. 

Honored Contributor

I have a white 3-ft in my cart, but just can't decide.  They seem to be a bit over-priced, in my opinion, so I'll think on it for awhile.

Frequent Contributor

I actually really like them, especially in a grouping like they have shown....BUT the price is still a bit high and the shipping charge on each one is crazy ridicolous! They should offer either reduced shipping on additional purchases, or like a buy more save more type offer. I will pass!

Honored Contributor

I love the grouping of the trees but I just don't have any more room even for one so I won't be buying.  I don't watch very much of the Q any more but I love Valerie's shows even If I just look and not purchase.  These shows make me happy and with the horrible heat outside, I can dream of cool healthy weather ahead.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I like the brown one, but not the snow flocking on it.  I would want to keep it up all year, but the flocking would not look right all year.  I wish they had done the brown with no flocking.

Trusted Contributor

I  do my downstairs bathroom in a snowman theme so I bought the 3ft. white one for down there. I'll have to see if the quality is there if not I'll return it.

Valued Contributor

Love them, think they're beautiful!  I would love to have them on my balcony all year, adding that metal snowman in front for the holiday but . . .  the price!!  I'm not even saying they're not worth the price, but I've already spent so much this month on CIJ.

You pretty much need to buy these trees in multiples to get the desired look.  I have two of the 5' trees and two 3' on check hold and the total is $283.76!  If I hadn't spent so much already, I would get them, but I just can't do it. I'm praying they come back next year because I really do love them.

P.S.  I have them on check hold just in case a bag of money falls into my hands!!!

Super Contributor

I bought all three. ..love the "naked" tree. . .we live in the woods and it will be bringing the outside in.  Got the brown. .will start using for Halloween.  I have shopped around and for the price and realism these are great.