Super Contributor

Cute bags but check out the S&H of 5.50! They have to compete with Amazon Prime on shipping charges or they're doomed to fail.

Honored Contributor

It should be free for a product like that.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

It should be free for a product like that.

tend to agree, or for a theme weekend like this do a free shipping threshold of 50/75 $ 

if Q/H  want to go against Amazon and Walmart they need to think about that 

Valued Contributor

I ordered these because they really come in handy for wrapping . The most  they should have charged for shipping is three dollars but  they got me on this one.

Respected Contributor

@Auntie CC wrote:

Cute bags but check out the S&H of 5.50! They have to compete with Amazon Prime on shipping charges or they're doomed to fail.

The issue with Amazon is that you don't see a live presentation.  I have ordered the "same" bags on Amazon and they look identical, but rip.  They don't even have the Christmas ones.  They just have the all occasion ones.  QVC does need to do something with their shipping or they need to go back to refunding it when we return an item. 

Respected Contributor

I was ready to buy, then i saw the s/h $$$$........pass

Regular Contributor

I agree with everyone.  The shiupping is way too high for this product.  They lost my sale on this one.

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking about getting these bags but not sure I want to get ripped off on the shipping fee.  I have some wrapping paper leftover so maybe I'll save the money and pass on this one.

Honored Contributor

I was tempted but the shipping of $5.50 changed my mind.  I get great bags at Dollar Tree and we use them over and over again.  I ordered several things from QVC over the last week and several are still "in process."  My Amazon orders arrive in a couple of days and shipping is free.  Just saying!

Contributor

The shipping may be high, but I'm fine with the overall price including shipping. Gift warapping at the local stores can be pretty pricey, especially if you add in ribbon.  My Mom  has some mobility issues and she loves the convenience of these bags.  She says they save her back every Christmas.  I ordered a set for her and  one for me - I appreciate the convenience too and always have a set around for quick gifts.