Honored Contributor

6/16 California Innovations TSV

sneak peek......no item number yet.

Set of 5 insulated totes with five different set combinations to choose from.

tsv california innovations.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 6/16 California Innovations TSV

As an original Jersey girl I'm in on this TSV sight unseen.  Walmart is phasing out plastic bags in Maine (I think it's Maine) this month.  All stores to follow.  

Trusted Contributor

I bought two sets years ago that I still use and absolutely love them.  They are very sturdy and durable.  I refuse to use plastic bags anymore. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought 2 sets last time, one for me and one for my daughter.  I would love another set.  I use them grocery shopping for my cold items.  If I have to make more stops on the way home it keeps my stuff cold until I can store it at home. Also makes it far easier to carry everything in, since I can condense the number of those plastic bags into them and cut down on the number of trips back and forth to the Jeep.  I use the "unstructured ones for heavy cans, bottles that would normally rip those cheapo plastic bags.   I'll have to put a reminder on my calender.  I figure these will sell out fast.  

Respected Contributor

love these!

Honored Contributor

We use them when traveling...

Meds & supplements need to be protected from being exposed to extreme heat and cold, great for getting foods brought back to the hotel/motel or kept in the car for a later meal. We also will use one for some of our toiletries.

There are lots of travel cases one can purchase, but for some items, insulation is needed.

Respected Contributor

I know I will be tempted by these but we still have two large Rachel Ray insulated bags that are sturdier and have lasted for years. 

Frequent Contributor

I saw a sign in my local Shaw's store that effective 7/1/2021 no more plastic bags will be used in the store, per Maine State Law.  Thankfully I have tote bags to take to the store. I usually use the plastic bags when I empty the litter box, and bought a large box of plastic bags from Amazon last year before they delayed the banning of them

Respected Contributor

I used to live in Monterey California.  Some stores stopped using plastic years ago, like Nob Hill and, I think, Safeway.  Also our local mall did not use plastic anymore.  If you wanted/needed a bag you had to pay for a paper one.  I haven't used plastic bags for many years now.  

Respected Contributor

This was already a law here in CT well over 1 year ago!  I already have tons of those bags. The best are the ones that squish up and fit in my purse-