Honored Contributor

Re: 6/16 California Innovations TSV

K51316 ...... $29.98

https://www.qvc.com/California-Innovations-Set-of-5-Insulated-Market-Totes.product.K51316.html?produ...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

you all have given these such great reviews, i am probably caving on at least one set. we spend a lot of time at the beach and these should be perfect and lightweight for carrying beers, waters, and lunches.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

After reading all the positive reviews here I ordered the coastal. Now I can throw away all the old cloth bags!
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

you all have given these such great reviews, i am probably caving on at least one set. we spend a lot of time at the beach and these should be perfect and lightweight for carrying beers, waters, and lunches.

@sunshine45 - That's how I use them! I always pack lunches, and these are perfect for that. I use another one for sunscreen, books, and other essentials. Lots of times it will start to rain. Since I've been carrying these I don't have to worry about phones and iPads getting wet or sandy. We just huddle under the umbrellas and wait it out, unless of course they close the beach. 

I love these and gave them as Christmas gifts the last time they were on.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

QVC did a great job getting these out to customers quickly.  My Americana bags shipped out yesterday and will be delivered on Monday.  With all of the shipping problems that have plagued the mail order industry since COVID, I hope things will get back to normal soon. 

Valued Contributor

@Grand Happy I ordered the coastal too with the matching ice packs. I live in the desert, but I miss the ocean. Grew up on an island. Hope you will enjoy yours!