Esteemed Contributor

Any advice on the Lori Felt jeans?

I've looked on the size chart and according to the meaasurements, I should go down a size or two.  (I tend to wear jeans looser to get waist fit comfortably.)  But, listened to the midnight presentation and they kep saying just get your normal size.  So, I'm confusedWoman Frustrated.

Frequent Contributor

I would recommend getting your normal QVC size, they are meant to fit loose as that is how a boyfriend jean is typically worn so the size chart refllects that. Now if you prefer yours to fit more close to the body, then you would order down a size. I can wear her jeans in a size 2 or 4 and I went with the 4! I also have her original boyfriend jean in a size 4 and they are perfect! HTH!

Esteemed Contributor

They always say to buy your normal size no matter what they are selling, which sometimes can be misleading.  In other brands of boyfriend jeans I always need to go down a size, but not sure if that is the case with this brand.

Trusted Contributor

I always go by the click here measurements no matter what. I always get the perfect fit. Those measurements are so helpful and you can compare the measurements to jeans you already have.

Regular Contributor

Too low a rise on any size for me. I agree. Would always be pulling them up.  Can’t find any jeans for me.

Honored Contributor

I find her jeans are true to the QVC sizing, but the legs are cut slimmer than say jeans I buy from Denim & Co. I just heard Lauri tell Amy that she didn't give petite sizing a thought until she mentioned it, so designer's do not consider petites when they design. Even someone 5ft 5 could not wear Lauri's jeans unless they were sporting a 4 or 5 inch heel, so they really do design for the models. Not a big AS fan, but I'm glad she speaks up for petite women fashion.