Contributor

Ok I do realize they have to spend some time on the TSV every presentaion....however 35 minutes is just to long. Back in the day it was a 20 minute presentation now its 35 minutes every time they present the item. I personally lose interest and switch the station after 20 minutes. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Trusted Contributor

Re: 35 Minutes too long on TSV

Yes, I agree 100%.    Once in a while they even have an 1 hour show and the only product is the TSV.   Never have watched the whole presentation and don't think I ever will.  I think 15-20 minutes should be sufficient for most items.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes!!!  I do not watch QVC all day long, but every time I click in on the channel...the TSV is being presented.  Seems like there are one hour shows on the TSV followed by 25 to 30 minute presentation in the next show....TSV overkill!!  A sure channel changer for me!!

Respected Contributor

The higher the cost, the more time is spent on the TSV.

Trusted Contributor

I couldn't agree more.  I had been so looking forward to the falls shows today but every time I've tuned in they are presenting the TSV forever.  So I turn it off and don't watch.  As a result, I didn't buy a thing today.  As a matter of fact, with all the other problems QVC is happening I think I've only made one purchase all year.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ILLINOIS GIRL  Oversell for sure!

Esteemed Contributor

I think they need an overhall.  I rarely watch but when I tune in it seems they are on the same item over and over.  Or there is little variety.  BORING.  And I might add the prices are climbing.  I have lots of suggestions but I don't work there and for now I do not buy.  

Respected Contributor

@ILLINOIS GIRL wrote:

Back in the day it was a 20 minute presentation now its 35 minutes every time they present the item.

Back in the day the Today's Special Value presentation was 15 minutes, and then they reduced it to 12 minutes. I hear all talk and little action on QVC about small business owners: QVC is certainly poor at spotlighting a selection of other products in the same product category in one-hour shows with the TSV.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree!! I am now so condtioned to the fact that a TSV will take up the better part of an hour that I just go to QVC's other channels or HSN. Its an automatic turn-off.