Honored Contributor

Re: 3/4 length sleeves , Denim &Co

I have short arms and LOVE 3/4 sleeves.  It's a great way to show off my bracelts!

I don't wear them in the heat of summer or the deep freeze of winter but I do throughout the fall & spring.  It sure beats having to go to the cleaners and have the sleeves professionally shortened.

Respected Contributor

I agree, too many 3/4 sleeves. For Fall and Winter I prefer long sleeves and we can always push them up if we want. 3/4 sleeves with bells drive me crazy too. Would be very uncomfortable under a jacket. They are fine for Spring and Summer.

Frequent Contributor

I think that 3/4 sleeves might be QVC's attempt to avoid offering petite sizing and still have petite and regular height women purchase items. Being short, I do like 3/4 sleeves; I almost always have to roll long sleeves up and the 3/4 length allows coverage and the opportunity to show off a pretty bracelet or watch. QVC is going to do whatever gets them the best return on their investment. So far the 3/4-length style is fairly well accepted. I would much rather wear 3/4-length sleeves than wear anything peplum that would draw attention to my wide-load posterior! Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I have short arms.I like 3/4 sleeves.

Honored Contributor

I own more short & long sleeves than 3/4 length. I don’t mind 3/4 sleeves in a knit top or sweater knit. I tend to “run hot” all the time so 3/4 works for me even in the winter. I would never wear 3/4 sleeves in the summer - too hot for me. I don’t like the look of a woven button down with 3/4 sleeves - looks odd to me. 

Regular Contributor

I agree with the majority.....enough with the 3/4 sleeves already. For those who have short arms, I get it. But what about those of us who have long arms? Wearing 3/4 sleeves make me feel the way I would if I was wearing high-waters! Plus, they're nearly impossible to fit down into a long sleeve coat. I think that elbow sleeves are a happy medium. After all, variety is the spice of life....
Respected Contributor

I agree.  For the fall and winter I like a long sleeve.  3/4 is fine for the warmer weather.