Honored Contributor

3/27. I think tomorrow's TSV will be a bronzer or something to glow or give color to the face

[ Edited ]

I think tomorrow's TSV will be a bronzer or something to give color and glow to the face.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I think tomorrow's TSV will be a bronzer or something to give color to the face

fitfuninformed ALREADY POSTED ABOUT IT IN THE BEAUTY FORUM.

Honored Contributor

Re: I think tomorrow's TSV will be a bronzer or something to glow or give color to the face

You're right @Mindy D!

Park Avenue Princess 4-piece Bronzing Kit

A612103. $49.96 (AD available)

@Mindy D - Would you please edit your subject by putting the item number and complete date in it? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: I think tomorrow's TSV will be a bronzer or something to glow or give color to the face

They got me on this one!  Park Ave Princess was one of the rare items that I hit bottom pan. I am pasty skin toned and bronzers are great for me. I dislike stinky, sticky self-tanners.  Have a great summer!  Jane looked great wearing it, big difference! 

Honored Contributor

As Emeril said in his sit com. Bronzer,"You look like a penny."

Respected Contributor

Never heard of this brand but I'm sure it will be billed as the best ever!

Super Contributor

I wish thé would add where a produc was made. Sometimes it says imported and then I assume China. If it doesn’t have anything is it Us.
Regular Contributor

I’m very interested in this product since the self tanners usually have that smell and require a bit of upkeep, so if anyone is familiar with it please share your experience. They say that it’s not offered anywhere else but Allie held up a smaller compact that she referred to as the previous size offered so I’m a little confused. Also the vendor sprayed water on herself and a few of the models and I didn’t see any streaking but I’m curious to know if it transfers to clothing, car seats or furniture. Wouldn’t want to have an embarrassing “oops” moment if I can avoid it. Thank you in advance!
Valued Contributor

Is this a new product?

I'm not buying because, 1). I don't think it's a good value. We were spoiled back in the day when we got a box full of goodies. Now it's meh.

2). I don't believe it won't transfer. I wear whites and lights/pastels 99% of the time during spring/summer. Applied on the face, maybe not if it just brushed against something. But to put it where clothes will rubbing constantly will probably result in some transfer.

Regular Contributor

I took the plunge and ordered it but I’ll return it if it transfers to my clothes or furniture which I will test by sitting on a white towel 1st. And if it does transfer, I’ll gladly send it back. Just want to try something healthy and low maintenance that doesn’t look so fake/orange and this looks good. I’ll update here and in the reviews my results and thoughts.