Honored Contributor

I'm interested in the Shibori, but confused about sizing of course! I will wear this strictly for lounging around the house this summer. It seems like the models all sized up, so I'll follow their lead!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

It looks so inexpensive. It is ill fitting and overpriced. I think it looks like a $15.00 set. The colors are so dull. It is an easy pass to say the least.

Esteemed Contributor

I'll pass. They look just like pj's. And then they have a cardigan to go with them, and the cardigan looks like a bathrobe. 

And the shoes they're wearing was a tsv, and look like bath slippers. 

Super Contributor

It's one of the ugliest outfits QVC has sold!

Honored Contributor

I like the tops a lot!  As I mentioned in another thread on this TSV, I'd definitely wear the top with my denim skorts, crop pants, or other joggers I have.

But these joggers pants look like PJs, so no I wouldn't get this TSV at all.

I wish the TSV, at this same price, could have been 2 tops -- one of the print & another of a solid.  I probably would have purchased two sets! 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I like the tops a lot!  As I mentioned in another thread on this TSV, I'd definitely wear the top with my denim skorts, crop pants, or other joggers I have.

But these joggers pants look like PJs, so no I wouldn't get this TSV at all.

I wish the TSV, at this same price, could have been 2 tops -- one of the print & another of a solid.  I probably would have purchased two sets! 

@Caaareful Shopper , I would have bought just the top(s) in a heart beat. The pants are a no for me.

Respected Contributor
I would only wear these for pj s.no way would I wear these out.darling for pj s tho
Respected Contributor

I just got three tops delivered from Walmart that look just like this material. They are cute and only 9.97 each! I love this new brand I found. 

They come with matching joggers which I did buy and were the same price. 20.-- for a set I'll take it!

Respected Contributor

ive looked at walmart befores and have never found any joggers simular.what is the brand name,do you know?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I'll pass. They look just like pj's. And then they have a cardigan to go with them, and the cardigan looks like a bathrobe. 

And the shoes they're wearing was a tsv, and look like bath slippers. 

@febe1 

I actually laughed out loud at all three of your statements. Those were my exact sentiments while watching the show with Jen Last night.