Frequent Contributor

Anyone purchase this type or brand before?   How long is the inseam on the romper?   I don't like it when the material barely covers the butt and front.   does this one go to the mid-thigh?   I'm very wary of ordering swimwear online but can't find anything in stores, but don't want to send it back if it doesn't fit! is there another brand with better coverage? thanks!

Valued Contributor

Re: 3/13 romper swimwear tsv

go to landsend.com and see what they have you will find something there. way better selction and quality is way better. they have never failed me yet.

Honored Contributor

Huge snowstorm heading east so I hope it is a thermal swimsuit.

Honored Contributor

I found some bathing suits pretty much exactly like this one with the ruffles at K-Mart last year! Way, way cheaper!

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

It seems that they have been featuring this type of swimsuit for a few years now .... still have not seen a woman around here actually wearing that style.

i know it is supposed to camouflage, but to me it might make some look chuncky with absolutely no defined waist, but then, on others it might cover some unwanted stomach or back rolls also.

Swimsuits are possibly the hardest thing to shop for. Worse than bras I would say. But, once you find your right style, you look and feel good in it.

Good support is a must have for larger chests! It really makes or breaks the look! Support, support, support ladies! I think a lot of women are more concerned about covering their thighs that they forget about the girls! 

Swim skirts are a girls best friend. And, so is a molded cup! 

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

Try Swim and Sweat. True most of the suits are for water aerobics but they last much longer than traditional suits because they are made to handle chlorine. They have some cute styles. Lands End is also great.

Honored Contributor

You know, I don't care for this swimsuit at all.  But, if they were determined to offer this look, this would have been the perfect opportunity to offer it in a two piece, so shoppers could get different size tops and bottoms.  (As many have been requesting for years.

Contributor

Ebay has over 600 New Fit 4 U swimsuits, rompers etc. Prices anywhere form $10 to $25, I usually order my Fit 4 U from Ebay since the DD sizes are so high on tv.

Esteemed Contributor

Though there are so many negative or nearly negative reviews about this swimsuit, I for one don't put on a swimsuit as a sort of for sale sign.  My present suit came from Nordstom and is black and leopard and is quite stylish, even though it's been around for what seems ages.  Though I've taken good care of it by insuring rinses and washing as soon as I return from the pool or beach, I've needed a new one now for ages, but have cringed at prices.  Having retired a few years ago, I wondered just when I'd find a suit in my new budget, as I used to just purchase just about anything I wanted when I wanted it.  Now I'm nearly 70 and see this black suit (rather than print) that isn't outlandishly priced and I'm sold.

Though I read through other posts regarding alternate sources of swimwear, it was like reading Greek to me.  I've written those sources down for future reference, so am glad to have them.  In the interim, I'm glad not to have found a suit costing $130 that I've had to turn down yet again.  Plus, my granddaughter will love the flounces.  And, though I know you're thinking I'm fat and think I expect to hid something, I'm not.  Just a good ole American solid 14, that's all.

Thank you QVC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like more coverge, too.  At the very least: a true classic brief underneath the romper.  Or a slight boy-short.  As we swim, I'm only guessing that the romper bottoms will fall away from the underwear, so more coverage underneath for me.  Otherwise, for others who aren't quite as particular, it is a cute romper.  Especially for hanging around on the beach, or pool-side.  I like the high neckline, too.   Would be cute in a two-piece for hanging out and around. ..........EDITED:  Thanks to Amy, I was able to see the under pantie/brief in the black color.  It does seem to cover more than I thought.   The vendor, in previous shows, quickly put the black back on the rack and focused on the beige under pinnings, and it was difficult to actually see the coverage. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).