Valued Contributor

At midnight 2 nights in a row..I wanted to hear about the Halo charger and the Ninja oven..That's my best time to shop and listen.

My head was spinning after 5 minutes..I had to turn it off.

I wanted to buy 2 of each as gifts for my kids.

Didn't purchase either.

Regular Contributor

I enjoy Rick and noticed right out of gate the stream of consciousness amplified - out of excitement I gather - no soft and low - just go. I turn the volume down and didn't buy the TSV as don't see any real noticeable or meaningful upgrade to this version 

Honored Contributor

Why was your head spinning???

Honored Contributor

Was Rick the host?  Is that why you were turned off?

I agree.  At midnight, it's not very nice to be hit with a full-on "Billy Mays" show.

Honored Contributor

@Jo1313 wrote:

At midnight 2 nights in a row..I wanted to hear about the Halo charger and the Ninja oven..That's my best time to shop and listen.

Didn't purchase either.

@Jo1313    Why in the world was your head spinning?  Are you unable to assimilate information?  Maybe you were tired at that late hour?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I wanted to relax and spend my money..maybe it was my glass of wine that made my head "spin"!!

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Jo1313 wrote:

Didn't purchase either.

@Jo1313    Why in the world was your head spinning?  Are you unable to assimilate information?  Maybe you were tired at that late hour?