Respected Contributor

2/3 TSV DIAMOND STUD EARRINGS

I see they were  already showing the TSV on the homepage before midnight. Easy pass for me !   I see several prices so for those who make that purchase, enjoy !  

Respected Contributor

Re: 2/3 TSV DIAMOND STUD EARRINGS

Nope. Even if I had the money I wouldn't spend it on jewelry. Travel, yes. Saving for my trip to Thailand 

Harmonize the World
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

From what I understand these are man-made diamonds ... that's a NO for me ... if I am going to have "fake" diamonds I'll stick with Dominique !!!
Honored Contributor

Moissanite for me...can't beat the sparkle and the price.  If I really wanted a diamond today, however, I would definitely go for the lab....still a diamond at half the price as well as for other reasons.

Esteemed Contributor

I have always wanted a 1 caret pair of Diamond stud earrings so last November I treated myself to a pair. I paid not much more than these man made one from QVC. Mine are from a reputable jewelry store, excellent grade (don't remember exactly) lifetime guarantee etc. I want real if I'm going to spend that much. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thats a lota $$$. Can't see paying that much,when so many prices are up. I have a few pair of Diamonique earrings. They are fine and I've had them a long time.

I think this TSV is a MISS!!

Never understood the desire for REAL diamonds.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Trusted Contributor

I'm just curious...do the man made ones have inclusions like the ones made by mother nature? 

I'm not saying they are good or bad just curious.  My husband and I had a discussion about them.  I was thinking they are like medications....generic as opposed to name brand...same makeup but at a lower price.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ruthbe wrote:

I'm just curious...do the man made ones have inclusions like the ones made by mother nature? 

I'm not saying they are good or bad just curious.  My husband and I had a discussion about them.  I was thinking they are like medications....generic as opposed to name brand...same makeup but at a lower price.

Lab grown diamonds have something called metallic inclusions.  Something that is not in natural diamonds.  That helps it identified as lab grown.  They don't have the resale value of natural diamonds.  These lab grown inclusions can't be seen by the naked eye. So called "natural inclusions" are added in lab grown, but very slight.  But they're there. A lab grown one will have a better color and shine. But Nature is not perfect.  That's why there are inclusions in natural diamonds and gems. Sometimes (especially in color gems) they are actually desirable.  Such as the Star ruby and star sapphire. Emeralds too have a lot inclusions. And those are precious gems that gain in value.   Almost all corundums by their very nature have inclusions.  It doesn't really affect the beauty of the gems. The specific color is what is important in color gems.  There are dramatic difference between a $150.00 gem, a $1,000.00 and a $50,000.00

Honored Contributor

I think it should be said that diamonds are very common in the earth.  But they are kept artificially high.  They are extremely common in the universe.  We've discovered lots  planets made up of just diamonds.  In our own solar system Uranus rains diamonds.  Literally.  No water, just diamonds.  Even gold is less common comparable to diamonds.  But nothing costs more then a diamond.