Esteemed Contributor

HSN's special value seems too good to be true!  Sheet set with four pillow cases and a think blanket for $35 plus only $3.50 S&H.

Years ago I had their linens and was quite pleased.  My current one, from QVC, I'm not very pleased with - it's a battle trying to stretch that fitted bottom sheet on the bed:  actually, it's combat pulling it on, then it spring off while doing another cornerWoman Frustrated.

So, I'm debating picking up a set from HSN.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 2/3 HSN TSV - Your Thoughts

I think that price is typical for microfiber.  I, personally, don't care for microfiber bedding.  The colors are pretty, however.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not a fan of 100% microfiber--too hot and slippery. So an easy  pass for me.  My SIL gifted me 2 sets of this type of sheets---my pillows slide right out of them by the morning and all I do is sweat in them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

HSN's special value seems too good to be true!  Sheet set with four pillow cases and a think blanket for $35 plus only $3.50 S&H.

Years ago I had their linens and was quite pleased.  My current one, from QVC, I'm not very pleased with - it's a battle trying to stretch that fitted bottom sheet on the bed:  actually, it's combat pulling it on, then it spring off while doing another cornerWoman Frustrated.

So, I'm debating picking up a set from HSN.

@eddyandme 

I too began to have a struggle with fitted sheets. I need deep pockets.  If I may offer a suggestion.  Check out the Scott Brothers sheets.  They have a unique system that has special pockets the are so much easier to put on. 

No more struggles.   

Honored Contributor

If they were to offer to send this TV to me free, I'd say, "no thank you".  I've tried a set of microfiber sheets and will not have another.  In addition to the previously mentioned disadvantages, they're thinner than a sheet of tissue paper.  This set is cheap for a reason....it is cheap.  I currently have an unopened set of these sheets in my donation bag.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Seems like a great deal, I have no issues with micrcrfiber. 12% back from Top Cashback too. This brand is supposed to be top of the line at HSN

Respected Contributor

I've been using cotton flannel sheets only for years now.  LOVE them!  They're not too warm, even in the summer (although, we DO have central a/c).

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624    I never bought any, but somehow I know I have had 2 different sets of them in my collection of sheets.  The one way I did use some successfully was on an aerobed, but both the bed and the sheet set are gone some years agho.  The set that fits my 2 queen beds is already in the thrift bag.  They were easy to get onto a bed, but never stayed straight, felt attractive nor looked pretty..  I tried; done.

Valued Contributor

I agree with the other posters re microfiber.  Bought a set from HSN last spring and did not like the material.  Slept on it for a few nights and it's not comfortable.

Honored Contributor

Microfiber sheets are not all the same. Some of the fabrics are thick, heavy and not very breathable while others are thinner, light as air and seem more breathable. I like the thinner microfiber sheets b/c to me they aren't hot. I've had some that were thick and hot...gave those away.

Hsn doesn't give specifics on their microfiber sheets. Specifics are given as GSM not thread count. No mention as to what the GSM is for the TS sheet set.