Honored Contributor

Oh hurray---every other hour of cookies !!! Good thing, cuzz how would we ever know how to eat them???  Or squish them together or learn what the shapes are--------geez!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 12 hours of cookies11111

12 Hours of Mary

(but I won't be watching)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They look delicious and would probably make a nice gift.  They spend a lot of time showing and describing the gift boxes - the artwork and the picture not only on the top but also on the bottom and how it changes seasonally.  You want the gift's presentation to be nice, though I often wonder how much the packaging adds to the price of the product.

Honored Contributor

getting at least one to send to some family friends.......four boys all under the age of 8. i have a feeling they will love them!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'll gladly watch cookies every time I may turn to the Q today, rather than a vacuum cleaner, laptop computer, mattress, or $400 fountain of youth skincare.

Esteemed Contributor

i don't get the box I could see it if you could display it as artwork like they are showing in the background with the different seasons on plate holders ,  you can't really do that with the box !  It would have been a better TSV if they had a print included with the offer so you could display if you wished.   And I wonder if they are sending it out in this box as is or putting in another outside box ???  Last time I got Cheryl's cookies they were sent in the Cheryl's box which was all dirty and dented!  I certainly wouldn't keep an outside box 

Respected Contributor

@wagirl   It must be very difficult to describe for hours the benefits of a cookie.  I guess it really would test my imagination to not to say, "it's a cookie in various flavors and shapes" over and over.  

I would be more receptive to purchase if it was some sort of "cookie of the month" offer, such as a dozen (or two or three option) that would arrive each month with a different cookie each month.  That would be more tempting for me to send those as a gift for those that might be unable to cook for themselves, or as a treat for those in retirement homes, kids in college, etc.

Packaging means nothing to me unless I was going to give as a gift, and if I was, it wouldn't be individually wrapped cookies, it would be a plate of fresh goodies, etc..., not something that looks like it could have been sitting on a shelf.  Not saying they aren't fresh, but when individually wrapped, they have more "shelf-life" and would be better for gifts being shipped. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

If they are as good as the Kiffles I ordered last week, I will be super tempted!!

Those Kiffles went so quickly when offering them to my friends!!

Mmmmmmmm

HeartHeartHeart

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do you know how QVC works.  TSV all day.  Why complain about something you know.  Not everyone watches the same time during the day.  They are just covering all the time they can to sell.  It's what they do.

If you need to be entertained all day, there is plenty of other programming, TVs, etc.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkrIt does add although I have no idea how much.  As long ago as when I was in college (early 1960's) and had begun to shop for skincare, I remember reading that one of the costs for the name brands was the packaging, but in that same discussion was a comment that the companies already knew that shoppers buy more because of packaging.  

Today I'm not turning to QVC -  don't need cookies, don't need cookies I'm telling myself and even if I saw QVC's and didn't order them, just seeing them could send me to buy some locally.  I really don't need cookies!