12 @12
Honored Contributor

Okay........what am I missing here?  Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia Comment on Q's facebook page #12at12Sweepstakes & you could win the tsv or other prizes.

Honored Contributor
  1. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Each day between 12:00:00 AM ET and 1:00:00 AM ET (“Daily Entry Period”) during the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will host a live stream viewable on Facebook. To participate in the Promotion, log into your Facebook account and visit QVC’s Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/QVC/. Post a comment on one (1) of the Sponsor’s midnight hour live streams hosted during the Promotion Period with the hashtag “#12at12Sweepstakes”, which will be featured within the caption of the live steam. Upon posting your comment with the hashtag #12at12Sweepstakes, you will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion (“Promotion Entry” or “Entry”). Your comment must adhere to the “Requirements of Entries” listed below in order in order to be valid. Limit of one (1) Promotion Entry per person, per Facebook account, per Facebook live stream throughout the Promotion Period. Non-winning participants from each Daily Entry Period will be eligible to comment on a different live stream during the Promotion Period.

Note: To participate, you must have a valid Facebook account.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/QVC-s-12-at-12-Instant-Win-Sweepstakes/ba-p/5066702

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@Venezia Comment on Q's facebook page #12at12Sweepstakes & you could win the tsv or other prizes.

@colleena- Yes, I saw the Q's notice about the contest.  I'm just not sure what the OP is trying to get at?

I don't do Facebook, so I tend to skip all those tihngs.

Honored Contributor

The OP posted in the wrong place.  Should have posted this on QVC's FB account -- there are tons of these posts there.

@Bogirl3