CreedeSilverSale22.jpg

J-400937 Choice of  JAI Sterling Silver 5.3mm Box Chain Necklace

J-400922 18" Necklace: $299.00

J-400923 20" Necklace: $324.00

J-400924 22" Necklace: $345.00

J-400925 24" Necklace: $377.00

Respected Contributor

Re: 10/1 Fitbit TSV / JAI Creede Silver TBB

I've been wanting a simple Fitbit just to monitor my steps and am thinking this may fit the bill. Anxious to hear what others say about it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So tired of these pricey jai chains. Who doesn't have one of these by now?????

Oh wait, I don't. Not now either.

Respected Contributor

I feel pretty electronics-illiterate. After watching the presentation, this is definitely not what I need. I'm thinking I need to go back to find one of the originals where they only monitored your actual steps. This has more features than I need and I do not need any more electronic devices where I have to pay $10/mo. Back to the drawing board Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

I feel pretty electronics-illiterate. After watching the presentation, this is definitely not what I need. I'm thinking I need to go back to find one of the originals where they only monitored your actual steps. This has more features than I need and I do not need any more electronic devices where I have to pay $10/mo. Back to the drawing board Woman Very Happy

@Carolina925 You can use a Fitbit for steps only and don't have to pay $10 per month.  You can ignore and choose not to activate the other features. 

After looking at the presentation I don't care for the small face on this fitbit at all.  I have the Fitbit Sense with a larger face - much easier to read the clock face and the stats I want are on the screen with no scrolling and no fuss.

Respected Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

@Carolina925 wrote:

@Carolina925 You can use a Fitbit for steps only and don't have to pay $10 per month.  You can ignore and choose not to activate the other features. 

@mimomof4 , thanks for that clarification. I'm going to be checking into your model. I didn't really like the colors they offered anyhow. I appreciate your help!

After looking at the presentation I don't care for the small face on this fitbit at all.  I have the Fitbit Sense with a larger face - much easier to read the clock face and the stats I want are on the screen with no scrolling and no fuss.

Regular Contributor

I have not had much luck with FitBits-I had one a long time ago, it was given to me by my son and it was just the basic one you clipped on your clothes.  It worked for awhile and then quit.  I've since purchased 3 other ones of this style and I can't get them to last much longer than a year.  In that same amount of time hubby has gone through two.  Their customer service is very nice-they work to resolve your problems and offered replacements at either free or, if out of warranty, a discount.  I finally gave up but hubby seems to be having better luck with his.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have gotten bunches of Fitbits from QVC 3x Charge 2, Blazer, Versa Lite, Versa 2 few months back. I have enjoyed all my Fitbits and passed them to my kids to use. This one is great for those who do not want all the bells and whistles. This is also slim if you do not want a big face. This is nice one and price is great.

Super Contributor

Tell me it's not true!  Do you have to pay $10.00 month to activate bells and whistles? I hope not..  I already ordered

New Contributor

First of all I love Fitbit. I have owned many thru the years. I have the Sense now. What annoys me is the 10,000 steps everyone talks about. That is a fallacy. Made up in 1965 as a marketing tool for a Japanese pedometer. There is no medical study that reveals that magic number. Just move more and have more active minutes.  On average, 4500 steps is needed to improve health. Of course the more steps the more calories are burned.