Honored Contributor

These are cute but I don't need nor can I wear Vionic footwear. 

Frequent Contributor

Do you wear suede in the Spring/ Summer?  I feel like they are out of season. Am I wrong?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 1/6/18 Vionic TSV ?

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

We no longer get advanced notice of TSVs so nobody knows anything.

----------------------

@Kachina624

Goggle Blue Skies for Me website.  The writer offers monthly lists of Q -TSV's.  The info is usually out way before the TSV is presented.  Sometimes, she doesn't have all the item info. But I always look thru her website to preview the TSV's to see if anything looks promising!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's a suede sneaker in different colors   It's a cute sneaker too.  I may order this in the navy.  It's 83 dollars and it was posted for advance ordering on Facebook.

Respected Contributor

@elainemasey wrote:

Do you wear suede in the Spring/ Summer?  I feel like they are out of season. Am I wrong?

@elainemasey To me, this is a winter shoe.  I don't wear suede in the winter at all.  While it's winter now it's still a good buy.  They'll be available to wear every winter so it doesn't matter whether it's really a winter shoe or not.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@Kachina624  When did that start? I know I had pre-notice of the Dr. Perricone TSV just last week.

I'm thinking the Vionic might be some kind of boot or bootie. Seems as if I heard that onair recently.

I need new Vionic slip-on sandals.  I use them as my bedroom slippers-  easy to wear inside and out onto my terrace here in Florida.  It's been decades since I bought actual slippers!

@millieshops  I also use Vionic sandals (Usually the flip flops) for my summer slippers.  Right now in the frigid winter I'm wearing the latest vionic slippers....they are very warm & comfy!

I would alos love to know what the TSV will  be.

ETA:  I just checked them out and I'm glad I don't care for them.

Valued Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Ordered the pink...So cute

Deb

@I ordered the pink, too, @SFGIANTSGIRL!  They are very cute and looking forward to receiving them!  I bet the pink will be popular!

Honored Contributor

@elainemasey wrote:

in the maryland area i have no trouble wearing suede shoes during three seasons.....not in the summertime though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@elainemasey wrote:

I think suede is now worn during all four seasons—for example, there are quite a few suede sandal and espadrille styles which are clearly meant for spring/summer wear. I like the Vionic TSV and believe it could definitely be worn as the weather turns warmer. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cute sneakers!  Love the tonal laces.  I wear suede shoes all year.  However, in the summer the suede needs to be perforated or open toe or open back so my feet can breathe a little.  I would wear these 3 out of 4 seasons, but not in the summer.  I already have suede espadrilles, suede perforated slip on sneakers, and suede sandals — love them.