Respected Contributor

I do like them- but not sure how much wear I’ll get from them since I already have a similar pair in black by Dansko that I love. 

Trying to be a wiser shopper this year!  But knowing me, I may still cave, 😳

Honored Contributor

LOVE the TSV .... but I won't pay that much for sneakers.  I don't have any foot issues that require that sort of footwear.

Trusted Contributor

Think the pink is cute too @AZ girl and @SFGIANTSGIRL, would be my first color choice, but  I prefer a silver accent. I have the chambray color ( lighter blue) in my cart for that reason. Havent' pulled the tirgger yet. I'll watch another presentation if I can. Please review when you get them.  It's a  good price for Vionics.

Respected Contributor

@Peg wrote:

Think the pink is cute too @AZ girl and @SFGIANTSGIRL, would be my first color choice, but  I prefer a silver accent. I have the chambray color ( lighter blue) in my cart for that reason. Havent' pulled the tirgger yet. I'll watch another presentation if I can. Please review when you get them.  It's a  good price for Vionics.

Peg, the blues are very cute too.  I am thinking of one more pair.  I love a good sneaker.  They will be perfect for dress down Fridays at work. 

Deb

Trusted Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL,  Yes, a versatile style. I recently bought the Sketchers TSV in Olive color, but they  dont' fit quite right. May return and  get these. With the tie feature, I can get a more snug fit ( my feet are just a little narrow even though I can wear a  medium width) The lt. blue color almost apprears periwinkle to me. And think how nice these will look with some of out LOGO  clothing!!

Super Contributor

These are so cute.  I have never ordered vionic before - how does sizing run ?

Respected Contributor

@kyreb wrote:

These are so cute.  I have never ordered vionic before - how does sizing run ?

The sandals and the hiking boots I boutght, run true to size. I am a 7 1/2 and buy Vionics in a 7 1/2.  When 1/2 sizes are not an option, like with sandals, I size down Smiley Happy

Deb

Frequent Contributor

I love the sneaker and got the black and will wear with the tonal black laces.  I am thinking about the navy now and wear with the white laces.  I love vionic and these sneakers will save me money. I usually buy New Balance tennis shoes which are usually over hundred dollars and then I have to buy the vionic insoles which are $39 dollars.  So having the insole and a cute sneaker at $83 is a steal for me!

This style is so the trend right now too.  I got the 7W and hope it fits like a 7W.  I usually get 7W in all shoes including Vionic.  Usually Vionic runs true to size.

Honored Contributor

These look nice! If they were a different brand I’d have probably purchased a pair. I don’t have the foot problem that Vionics are for so I can’t wear their shoes.

I hope they are as nice as they look for those of you who can wear them!

Respected Contributor

I am considering these but I wish the presentations would talk more about the length fit.  It would help if The hosts could give their usual size and what TSV size they are wearing. I am a usually 61/2 but the last Vionic sneaker TSV, I had to size up, so what size?  It’s so annoying to order shoes from TV and they don’t fit, and I lose the money to return them again...

I also like to allow room for socks and that feet tend to ‘grow’ over time... I wonder should I just go with a 7?