Respected Contributor

I ordered these in pink and will wear them year round, except in the dead of winter in Michigan. I was torn between pink and tan, as I was looking to replace a pair of very similar Cole Haan sneakers in tan leather, but I couldn't resist the pink. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered the pink-sure hope they fit!

Respected Contributor

I got the blue and the black. I do like my vionics and believe I will espcially like these. 

Respected Contributor

Of course I caved...I also ordered the pink (which I do think works as a neutral) in slightly larger for me, a 7.   They are adorable so I hope I’ll wear several times a week into June, at least... 

Contributor

Yes suede & velvet are on treand for shoes in summer. It makes them a little more dressy.

Contributor

I wear suede in the summer, it dresses things up.

Contributor

You dont have to have a foot problem to wear VIONIC's they prevent foot & knee problems to by corectly aligning your feet. 

Super Contributor

They look comfy.. I usually will buy Vionic TSV.   I ended up buying the Tan and Pink.  I just hope they fit well..  I sure hate returning products back to any stores.   

Honored Contributor

@cottagegirl8 wrote:

You dont have to have a foot problem to wear VIONIC's they prevent foot & knee problems to by corectly aligning your feet. 

@cottagegirl8

Not true. My feet are not “misaligned” as Vionics suggest and wearing their shoes when you don’t need that correction is bad for one’s feet. I purchased a pair of their shoes once before I realized this. They caused my feet to hurt. Others have experienced the same thing and have posted about it.