Occasional Contributor

Anyone know what this Vionic TSV will be?

TIA

Honored Contributor

We no longer get advanced notice of TSVs so nobody knows anything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  When did that start? I know I had pre-notice of the Dr. Perricone TSV just last week.

I'm thinking the Vionic might be some kind of boot or bootie. Seems as if I heard that onair recently.

I need new Vionic slip-on sandals.  I use them as my bedroom slippers-  easy to wear inside and out onto my terrace here in Florida.  It's been decades since I bought actual slippers!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops.  The Insider as we've known it has been discontinued.  The is no advanced notice of TSVs.  I suppose it's effective with The January issue.  You can put "insider" in the search bar and see the new version.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

The TSV will be a low cut modern suede sneaker. Navy, black, tan, pink, lt. blue. The only one with siver eyelets is the navy, the rest have gold.I did get advance notice but somehow my email was erased by my Grandson..UGH So now I have no idea of the #!

Hope this was helpful..

Frequent Contributor

Bionic Water Resistant Suede Lace up sneaker - Brinley

A301860.   $83.96 free S/H   Medium and wides

Occasional Contributor

THANK YOU

Respected Contributor
They’re cute!
Respected Contributor

Ordered the pink...So cute

Deb

Honored Contributor

@heyjude wrote:

The TSV will be a low cut modern suede sneaker. Navy, black, tan, pink, lt. blue. The only one with siver eyelets is the navy, the rest have gold.I did get advance notice but somehow my email was erased by my Grandson..UGH So now I have no idea of the #!

Hope this was helpful..

@heyjude

the lighter blue color also has silvertone eyelets.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein