Trusted Contributor

stop temptatons  lol  they came out with a new canister set i  love.... i got another canister set from them about 2 yrs ago... i really want the new one, but my apt is so small i have no room for it. its beautiful... hmmmm, im thinking about getting it and using it seperate for cotton balls etc... its just too pretty... 

Honored Contributor

Treat yourself to the new set and use the old set elsewhere for other things.. or donate the old set... or give it to someone who admired it..... !  Woman LOL  Enjoy!! 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I feel your pain. I started with Confetti and loved it until Springfetti came out.  I didn’t have to justify to anyone why I was changing patterns mid stream. I no longer watch temptations because I don’t want to like anything else. DH is a good sport about some of the crazy things I do. 

Trusted Contributor

i have a problem with seeing  things i like and just buying it, than i have no room to put it  lol  i've been spending way too much $$ the past few weeks, i need to stop for a few months & put my credit card away.... maybe after i buy this  ha ha ha 

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f Could you use your older set in the cupboards for storing baking items,cookies,crackers etc.

Trusted Contributor

@dexwrote:

@bonnie f Could you use your older set in the cupboards for storing baking items,cookies,crackers etc.

stop  lol  your not making it easier to just say no!!!   lol  but that is a good idea  thank you!

Trusted Contributor