New Contributor

I taped the program today - August 29 - and by the time I was able to watch it, Pumpkin Patch was completely sold out.  As a matter of fact, it sells out almost immediately.  So why does Tara, who must know by now that it’s pretty popular, make so few?  Since there are quite a lot of people interested, so it seems as if we can only choose from “leftovers” if we want the item.  There has to be an idea from past orders approximately how many are selling, yet it still goes in a matter of minutes, so there isn’t a larger order being produced.  This is no different than going to a restaurant that sells a popular dish.  Since they know it’s popular, the manager keeps a good supply on hand so he doesn’t have to turn away customers.  Yet Pumpkin Patch ALWAYS runs out early.  Maybe it’s so the rest of the stuff will sell, but really, you practically have to be sitting by the phone in the first ten minutes to be able to buy it.  This just doesn’t seem right.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Temptations Pumpkin Patch

That's very disappointing.  Probably not Tara's fault though.

Try eBay.  Search Temptations pumpkin and pumpkin patch.

Honored Contributor

@cleopeo.  It's not up to Tara to decide how many of a product is ordered.  It's the QVC buyers who make that decision.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Are you talking about the Boofetti or Harvest  set? There was no Pumpkling Patch.

I like Pumpkin Patch too, wish there will be more Boofetti down the road soon for Fall or next year   I know  I like the Boofetti Cookie Jar that is still available I like to buy it  and the Auto Delivery is nice for Holiday and Easter.

I agree on not being able to add to my Pumpkin Patch Temptations. As you have stated it you are no in the first 2-5 minutes you don't get. I had asked previosly about where Tara or someone woud be ariting about what was coming out in near future. Did not get a reply. Like others, wish she would bring in more.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@greengl wrote:

I agree on not being able to add to my Pumpkin Patch Temptations. As you have stated it you are no in the first 2-5 minutes you don't get. I had asked previosly about where Tara or someone woud be ariting about what was coming out in near future. Did not get a reply. Like others, wish she would bring in more.

@greengl,

The place to find out about upcoming Temptations is on facebook. 

Temptations by Tara 

She has a broadcast you can watch now where she did a live airing, and she tells all about future offers. 

A lot of people follow her facebook, and they purchase as soon as QVC makes them available. I think when they put them on air the seasonals are already limited. 

New Contributor

I am also very frustrated with the availability of Pumpkin Patch pattern in Old World. I was watching IKWD last Sunday and before I could reach my phone to order K47804, the entertaining set, Pumpkin Patch was gone. If they are thinking "If Pumpkin Patch sells out the customer will just order a different color", that is certainly not the case. The other colors can effectively be mixed and matched. But Pumpkin Patch stands alone and when you want a piece to add to your collection, you are not going to substitute with a different design. Just my two cents.