Super Contributor

I saw Tara using these last night in IKD.  Are these coming back?  Would love to purchase Floral Lace in Red.  Anyone have these?  What are your thoughts?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I have these in black and have been quite pleased with them.  They're very well made and I find them easy to use.  Wonder why they haven't been offering them.

Regular Contributor

I have them and love them. They are se easy to put on and take off. I'd buy more if I could find them!

Frequent Contributor

Yes,  Please PLEASE Bring the oven mitts back.  They are useful for all hand sizes  -- which Really helps others help themselves.   Please bring the popular oven mitts back  --  particularly interested in RedSpice and Brown.   Thank You  

Valued Contributor
Frequent Contributor

While "Thanks" for the suggestion of the gloves,   what many of us Really Want are the potholder-style - where one "puts fingers/thumbs" into the openings of the potholder.  Again, Thank You. 

Valued Contributor

@SeattleShopper1 wrote:

While "Thanks" for the suggestion of the gloves,   what many of us Really Want are the potholder-style - where one "puts fingers/thumbs" into the openings of the potholder.  Again, Thank You. 

never knew of any other "oven mitts" from Temp-tations other than what is shown?  They must be very old items in Tara's line

Frequent Contributor

K42260  is a set that contained some "mitts."  And,  it was not that long ago--October or November of 2015, maybe.  In the past, the "Mitts" were sold individually as a set.  Very useful and practical.

Valued Contributor

@SeattleShopper1 wrote:

K42260  is a set that contained some "mitts."  And,  it was not that long ago--October or November of 2015, maybe.  In the past, the "Mitts" were sold individually as a set.  Very useful and practical.

Thanks for the item # , always helpful !  Maybe if you went to Tara's site, she might have them there if wanting them so much and there are other sites that sell TT, check those out!  Good luck!

Valued Contributor

I think they were on the last time there was a big cooking event.  I have them in Old World blue and like them very much.  I wish Tara would add a loop on them so that I can hang them over my stove instead of keeping them in a drawer.  They are always very popular when they are in stock so I am sure they'll be back.  Just keep checking.