New Contributor

Re: NO MORE FOR ME!

[ Edited ]

I agree many of my pieces cracked in oven also  Never placed cold dish in oven never in dishwasher !! Quality has gone down hill I have original solid color temptation 9X13  with rattan racks still pretty , no cracks etc use a lot  Crazy a piece over 15 years old still in tack newer pieces broken...  Saving my money

Contributor

This is unbelievable. All my bake pans are severely cracked, still usable but cracked. Will not buy any more, and I raved about these things when I first got them. I wish I can contact Tara, I really want a refund. Hear that QVC!

Contributor

Wow now I wish I hadn't bought them,I've got two complet sets of dishes,plus sets of bowls so you know I've spent a good amount of money I bought these over two years ago,they're still in the box never used, the reasons being that not long after ,my husband passed away I had to move I just couldn't pay my house payments on my own ,

l've been staying with relatives and there is no reason to take them out,

so not I've got something I've never used,,and be scared to use 

Valued Contributor

I totally agree that the older Temptation baking items have held up beautifully. I just started collecting the black floral lace basketweave pattern and can’t get enough. But I don’t need anymore knick-knacks. Really wanted to use them.😉

Trusted Contributor

I bought the countertop oven set. So happy to have this set of small sizes! However: 

--the wire rack was warped and didn't fit into the rectangular baker

--the ceramic insert for steaming broke in half the forst time I used it

--the egg poacher didn't cook the eggs evenly and was impossible to clean even with a ton of butter 

--the rectangular lid-it also developed a huge crack the first time I used it

Now I have the rectangular baker, the round baker and the plastic microwave cover. Which are pretty expensive as they are the only things left.

BTW, I have other TT, and know how to use it correctly.

So, I'm done, too.