Frequent Contributor

Re: I'm Looking for Temp-Tations Muffin Pans

pa mom-mom , glad you got your sets. I got one also..Thanks for bringing them to my attention as I had never seen them before. Got the Harvest..Enjoy.

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

I want more of the Temp-Tations muffin pans. I bought them, and then they sold out. I really need to get them for my DD and my DIL. I use them for mini breakfase quiches all the time.They are perfect for on-the-go families. And they pop right out of the pan. No sticking.

k46899.jpg

They were presented yesterday.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-momI saw those this a.m. on the TT show . I had never seen them before . It was a 'temptation' for  me not to buy them as I have some classic tt muffin pans and very scarce storage space. Those are so cute . They look versatile too. OOPs.. I had better sign off before justify a purchase & give in. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@PA Mom-momI saw those this a.m. on the TT show . I had never seen them before . It was a 'temptation' for  me not to buy them as I have some classic tt muffin pans and very scarce storage space. Those are so cute . They look versatile too. OOPs.. I had better sign off before justify a purchase & give in. Smiley Happy

@okaywitheasypay I actually added an extra table in my kitchen for my Temp-Tations and skillets. My DH found it in the basement and painted it. After I ruined my traditional muffin pans with baking my egg dishes, I bought these. No problem with clean up. You will not regret the purchase. Just stick them in the dishwasher. No scrubbing.

Respected Contributor

@okaywitheasypay @PA Mom-mom @MUNCHIE  I just saw the temptations muffin pans on "as is" in blue floral for $17 if you are needing any more sets.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2 Thanks for the heads up! Yes, I did see the floral lace. I was trying to think of anyone else I know who could use them. I think the Old World is a bit easier to clean, however. I actually bought another Old World set - Poinsettia! That is my new pattern I've been gathering for about a year. That means I have an Old World green set that needs a new home. I'm going to ask a friend if she can use them.

Frequent Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

I want more of the Temp-Tations muffin pans. I bought them, and then they sold out. I really need to get them for my DD and my DIL. I use them for mini breakfase quiches all the time.They are perfect for on-the-go families. And they pop right out of the pan. No sticking.

k46899.jpg

Oh, I like these...the fact that they're circular, and is that a handle I see?

I guess I will have to stalk ebay.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nick and Nora They are still available on QVC in floral lace. As I said before, I think the old world is easier to clean because they don't have the incising.