Valued Contributor

Re: Do you like the new Temp-tations dinnerware patterns (today's TSV)?

[ Edited ]

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

Morning, @gkelly, I love the 16 oz mugs, because I like lots of milk in my coffee and it does stay hot for me (in a smaller mug my milk cools down the coffee too much).  I also love the color saturation inside the OW versions.  The little things in life!

Good morning to you!  Thanks for your opinion about the mugs, I too, like a little extra milk in my coggee and do have trouble in the smaller cups of it getting cold.  I am thinking about some of the dinner sets, didn't get the last TSV without the mugs but will keep looking until I make up my mind, mugs or not.

And I agree with you, it IS the little things in life that make it worthwhile as far as I am concerned.  Focus on the positive and enjoy the little things in life that make you happy!! Hope you have a great day!

Esteemed Contributor

JannyRee,  I put a white table cloth that is jaquard ,  a black placemat, with a white mat on top of that, so some of the black mat shows around the edges as it is a bit larger.  Then a silver charger that has  rhinestones all around the edge of the charger .  Then I put the dishes stacked, dinner plate, salad plate ect.  @ each setting.  Then finish with a white cloth napkin with a crystal napkin holder.   I like to keep the dinning room table set  , love how it looks lol my husband thinks it's a little crazy  ,  but I love it!

Esteemed Contributor

Ok, this is off topic, but @Kitty Galore I love the Bond reference in your nic.

And your table sounds lovely!  I decided some time ago to ditch the dining room in favor of al fresco when the weather is good, and  use my old tv tables of birch in the (unusual) event that we have more than two at the table.

Cogito ergo sum
Regular Contributor

Kitty Galore, your table setting sounds absolutely gorgeous!