Contributor

Any one know if there is any plans for Halloween TT?

Contributor

Re: Bring on the Spookyfetti

Folks ask them all the time on Facebook. In a chat a few weeks ago Lisa was clear that there will never be a Temptations Halloween line unfortunately. 

Honored Contributor

@TXgal79 wrote:

Folks ask them all the time on Facebook. In a chat a few weeks ago Lisa was clear that there will never be a Temptations Halloween line unfortunately. 

I quit following the chats most times, because they are so hard to follow, but wow, rather strong statement. Never. Lots of requests for Halloween stuff, you'd think they could make at least one piece per year or something. I'm sure it would sell.

Honored Contributor

I wish I wish I wish. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

@TXgal79 wrote:

Looks like never got here.......3 years later but Im glad

Love Halloween (cute halloween)

THANKS for changing your mind

Honored Contributor

I bought the Boofetti TSV, and received it today. The pieces are well designed, and I like the lid its, and plastic covers for each piece. Does not take up much space. 

I am waiting on the set of 3 glass bowls in Boofetti, and the cookie jar on auto delivery.

The Boofetti was very popular. Not sure why the delay.

Honored Contributor

I received my Boofetti cookie jar last week, and it is adorably cute. I am so glad I ordered this, and I did choose the aito delivery. The cookie jar will be for decorarive pirposes at my home. 

I also received the set of 3 nesting glass bowls with the lids that seal. I ordered Boofetti, and the lids are black. I really like this set, and have now ordered a second set in Harvest. The lids on the harvest are orange.