Contributor

Anyone have the batter bowl set?

I am seriously interested in the batter bowl set, but I worry that I will break them. Anyone else have them and what has been your experience? How sturdy are they? I don't plan to bake in them I just need them for mixing. I am just so tired of the ugly uncooardinated mixing bowls I have and thought it would be nice to have something that is color coordinated. That way I can hopefully clear up some space in my cabinets.

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone have the batter bowl set?

I don't have the "batter bowl" set but do have many different size bowls of Temp-tations and I mix in them all if I need to. I really love the fruiy design bowls...very strudy & beautiful and I use them all the time with no problems!

Contributor

So glad to hear that! I just gave in and ordered some Temp-tations pieces. I just couldn't resist, it was just too darn cute!

Honored Contributor

@MrsStephenson

i have these from temptations - pour spout bowls/5  at first I didn't think I'd use them a lot but I use them everyday.  I put a silicone mat under the bowls so the don't slip.

love them, they are great for mixing and serving  I not cook (bake or cook in them). 

Great sizes! although I prefer the original OW design.