Regular Contributor

Re: Anyine else into CIJ concerning Temp-tations?

I couldn't pass up the footed Cake Plate for the Holidays that doubles as a relish/dip tray with the lid! I just completed purchasing the summer garden patterns for myself earlier int he month and then this came up! I can hardly wait to receive this.

Valued Contributor

I bought the Poinsettia cake stand...dip/chip tray recently from the "as is" pade here on the Q.  Came perfectly packaged, no painr smears..nothing wrong with it!  It is MORE than I thought it would be!  VERY happy with my purchase!  I also got the Fruit bowls set with the peaches on it...these are worth the full price but I also got them "as is".  I am waiting for several other orders to arrive...another one of Temp-tations and one from Spode!  

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the information on as-is. I'll keep my eye on what's available.

Honored Contributor

i ended up with the lit whimsy holiday characters.....one of each in the smaller sizes. i wanted the larger ones, but they are only available on waitlist. if i like these smaller ones i will go back and get the larger ones at a later date. could not resist. i love decor items that are lit in various parts of my home. these would make nice small gifts also!

Temp-tations Lit 9-3/4 Winter Whimsy Character with Gift Box

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

sunshine45, seems like those pices sold out fast!  Please let us knoe your opinion about them when you receive them.  Lots of great seasonal pieces now & like you mentioned...only on waitlist and they were just presented online!!

Regular Contributor

Please let us know how you like the whimsical figurals! I'm thinking about ordering a pair.