Respected Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I disliked the limu emu for the first several commercials, but I began liking him after the one where Doug is getting the key to the city and we see the emu's girlfriend sitting in the audience.

Here I was thinking it was the emu's proud mother (with her cat-eye glasses), but maybe not!  lol

Oh, you may by right, it didn't dawn on me it could me Emu's proud Mom.  Now I think I like the commercial even more.  lol

and don't forget her dippity-doo hairstyle!!!

And, her pearls!

Related image

Trusted Contributor

@elruth  I can't watch the Good RX commercial with the mom that brings her little boy into the drugstore and he is grabbing the front of his pants. 

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I disliked the limu emu for the first several commercials, but I began liking him after the one where Doug is getting the key to the city and we see the emu's girlfriend sitting in the audience.

Here I was thinking it was the emu's proud mother (with her cat-eye glasses), but maybe not!  lol

Oh, you may by right, it didn't dawn on me it could me Emu's proud Mom.  Now I think I like the commercial even more.  lol

and don't forget her dippity-doo hairstyle!!!

And, her pearls!

Related image

Now how can anyone not like 'Lady Bird'?  Woman Wink

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

@Pook wrote:

The Liberty commercials and the ones for some yogurt where the woman yells.  Also (I think it's Charmin) the tp commercial where there is a pair of underwear on the floor and none of the bears ex cept the young one  wants to pick it up.  None of them are even wearing clothes let alone underwear!!! 

I do love the mayhem commercials though.

You mean you don't "enjoy the go?"  LOL.

Trusted Contributor

Totally agree awful commercial,I am really surprised it's from allstate

Respected Contributor

Some really crude commercials out there these days but the most disheartening one for me was a car commercial over the holidays.  SANTA is putting gifts under the tree and the little boy takes a picture of his large Butt.  He then BLACKMAILS Santa saying he will not post his picture all over the internet if Santa gives him his car.  that was bad enough but the next shot is the morning after with the boy sitting in the drivers seat of the car and the FATHER SAYS HE DID WELL THIS YEAR.  Even if Dad didn't know how kid got the car  WE KNOW.  Sends a really good message about how to get what you want, don't you think?

Honored Contributor
I change the channel when any insurance commercial comes on. I find them beyond offensive.
Respected Contributor

The latest "bad ad" for me is where a woman in her kitchen first drops a glass on the floor and then proceeds to jump up on her kitchen island and have a fit throwing food all over everywhere!  This is for Pandora music?  I don't get it at all Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Please add (ad?LOL) to this list the children who gag when Mummy serves them dinner, so she throws Kraft cheese over everything and they all dine happily.

Trust me NO KID IN MY HOUSE ever got some food choice because they pretended to wretch and gag over what I'd served them.

Note while grocery shopping  CUT BACK ON KRAFT PRODUCTS PURCHASES!

Honored Contributor

I agree with you all.  I watch more movies, w/o commercials.  I dislike 98% of commercials.