Valued Contributor

The commercial from an insurance co featuring the man who acts like a dog and is licking Tia Fey's face is beyond gross! I haven't liked any of his commercials now that I think of it.

Honored Contributor

@elruth wrote:

The commercial from an insurance co featuring the man who acts like a dog and is licking Tia Fey's face is beyond gross! I haven't liked any of his commercials now that I think of it.

Thank you.  I change the channel when it comes on.

Honored Contributor

@elruth. I second the motion.  I hate those commercials too, although the ones with the emu are a close second for just being dumb and pointless.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I love the Allstate Meyhem commercials, even the one with Mayhem's St. Bernard.

The Allstate Mayhem commercials are the most successful commercials in the insurance industry. The company has been selling more insurance then they did with the 

"You're in good hands" commercials.

Most of the commercials on TV are boring and I can't figure out what they are advertising.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@elruth wrote:

Thank you.  I change the channel when it comes on.

Same here.

Honored Contributor

The Liberty commercials and the ones for some yogurt where the woman yells.  Also (I think it's Charmin) the tp commercial where there is a pair of underwear on the floor and none of the bears ex cept the young one  wants to pick it up.  None of them are even wearing clothes let alone underwear!!! 

I do love the mayhem commercials though.

Honored Contributor

I love the Mayhem commercials! So far, my favorite is the cat one.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I even love Mr. Mayhem, THE ACTOR! As much as I wish he were doing something in a TV series, I appreciate the commercials and admire his skill.

My PREFERENCE is Mr. Mayhem as THE MOTHER-IN -LAW! 

Honored Contributor

I have no idea. I don't watch them

Trusted Contributor

don't like that one either, but i like the one where he's her mother-in-law. and i like tina fey.