Frequent Contributor

Frequent Contributor

I have no idea how I was able to get this posted.  Can someone tell me what I can do to get a post without playing around?  I sure would appreciate it.  I know I haven't posted in a very long time but I never had any difficulty but something has obviously changed.  Thanks for any assistance. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure if you mean start a thread or just reply in an existing thread. For a new thread, pick a category that you wish to start a new conversation about. Let's say that you want to talk about a new mascara that you are enjoying. That topic would go in the Beauty form.  Click on the beauty category, and then at the top you will see an Orange/red box that says new message. Type the header, then what you want to discuss and hit post. 

If you are responding to an existing post, as I am currently  responding to you, then just hit reply, type what you want to say and hit Post. Remember to always hit the little "check Mark" at the top of your post, to spell check what you have written. 

I hope this makes sense. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

This has been a recurring issue for some for awhile. Several of us couldn't post for about a week about a month or so ago. Kept taking you back to sign in overe and over. Seems okay for me, anyhow, for the time being.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

This has been a recurring issue for some for awhile. Several of us couldn't post for about a week about a month or so ago. Kept taking you back to sign in overe and over. Seems okay for me, anyhow, for the time being.

@catter70    That issue has obviously been fixed and is not a problem now. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@catter70 The sign in glitch was fixed some weeks ago.

That's not what the OP is referring to, I don't think. She's been given good info as to how to post.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@catter70 The sign in glitch was fixed some weeks ago.

That's not what the OP is referring to, I don't think. She's been given good info as to how to post.

@Love my grandkids 

I tried to give her the information, please correct me if I have missed a step.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps if she's able to explain what she means about not being able to post without playing around someone could offer more help. As it is, it's not clear enough information to define the actual problem.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Perhaps if she's able to explain what she means about not being able to post without playing around someone could offer more help. As it is, it's not clear enough information to define the actual problem.

Uh, yeah. 

Color me confused.   How can one post that they cannot post, in an actual post?    Seriously, I do not understand.

Frequent Contributor

The reason I was able to post was I hit "reply' for this particular topic.  However, I wasn't interested in this topic I wanted to post a New Topic but there wasn't anyplace for me to do so.  I jsut took a chance with this one.

I know it sounds like I'm not playing with a full deck but I assure you I am. I'm just having a problem getting across what I mean.  There used to be 'Post' at the top of the page and then New Message.  For some reason it's not happening now.  I will continue to try and I do thank all of you for your patience and information.  I do appreciate your time and effort.