Honored Contributor

who is sick of the Little Couple?

I wish Jen and Bill would discipline their children.  Will is pretty okay but Zoey is a little bossy brat at times and I have to change the channel.  I use to watch this all the time but I could care less now.

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

Re: who is sick of the Little Couple?

I never watch this anymore because of the kids.

Honored Contributor

I quit watching in disgust a couple of years ago.  It's time for The Llittle Couple to fold their tent and fade into the sunset.  Kids are no longer little and cute.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I like Jen’s clothes.  I have the rerun on now.  Zoey is a ham.  Will has grownup quite a bit and his speech is much better.  

Respected Contributor

They're pretty easy to avoid. I don't watch anything on TLC these days and don't even see ads for The Little Couple on other networks.

Respected Contributor

I had enough of it!  At first it was interesting because they are little people.  We who are average height don't know the issues little people have to deal with, and the fact that she's a doctor made it more interesting.  However, now it's pretty much the same thing all the time.  I haven't watched an entire show all season. 

Respected Contributor

The only show I watch on TLC is Say Yes To The Dress.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it is another big adventure or outing every

episode. Too much Zoey time. Don't hear much

or anything about school. Wonder how they do?

I guess their season will be ending soon.

Honored Contributor

I don't find the children's behavior a problem.  They seem pretty normal to me.  They do however, have many things and experiences that are not available to most children because finances don't allow it.  Jen and Bill must have unlimited funds.

Remember when Kate Plus Eight was on?  Kate was criticized over and over again because she disciplined her children and at the same time had to reign her husband's child like behavior.

Jen and Bill seem to be good parents and they love their children.  I don't  fault them at all.  They are raising their children the best they know how.

Their children are quite active, but they are not mean, they don't talk back and they ask intelligent questions.  They are very bright and sweet.  Zoey is very interested in animals and she is a delightful child.

i don't find Zoey's not sitting up straight in a chair a big problem. She will outgrow that behavior.

I only watch when nothing else is on.  They are very much like everyone else and their everyday life is boring.

Honored Contributor

Never cared for the show.  Puts me in a diabetic coma.