Honored Contributor

watching show about Deidre Hall

i think it's quite an old show that i only saw a little of a long time ago.  She's playing herself.  did you ever see this movie, or the soap she was in.??

Frequent Contributor

Re: watching show about Deidre Hall

Yes, I used to watch "Days of our Lives" that she was on for many years.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

i think it's quite an old show that i only saw a little of a long time ago.  She's playing herself.  did you ever see this movie, or the soap she was in.??

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I'm sorry, I hit the POST button before I typed my message.  I wanted to ask, what is the movie and what channel are you watching?

Honored Contributor

Saw her on an episode of Murder She Wrote from the 1980's. Of course I see her on Days of Our Lives too. Have always thought she had pretty hairdos.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetleAmazon channel, by netflix called, never say never: the deidre hall story.

Honored Contributor

Seen it many times, it is from 1995, the ordeal she went thru to have a child, and ended up having a serrogate mother for both her sons. Many of her Days costars were also featured in the film.  Dee turned 71 last week.

Trusted Contributor

I always thought she was a lovely woman, with a beautiful smile. Haven't seen her in years, tho. 

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@luvmybeetleAmazon channel, by netflix called, never say never: the deidre hall story.

Thanks, I don't get the Amazon channel on my Netflix but I think I saw that movie when it first aired.  She is still on Days.