Honored Contributor

@SWEET Kodi Lee is amazing!  One could think with all he has to deal with, being blind and autistic, he could have a very different demeanor. He seems to be so happy and loves performing, it's a joy to watch him.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@SWEET Kodi Lee is amazing!  One could think with all he has to deal with, being blind and autistic, he could have a very different demeanor. He seems to be so happy and loves performing, it's a joy to watch him.

@Jordan2 

I know. I can't believe that singing voice. 

Honored Contributor

I was hoping Kelly Clarkson would be filling in for Simon until and if he would return. I wonder if they'll have a new guest judge each week?

Respected Contributor

DH and I tried to watch last night's show; I ended up falling asleep as I felt it was boring.

I asked DH what I missed - he said, nothing.  Once again, too many singers IMO.

Respected Contributor

Re: voting on AGT

[ Edited ]

@HisElk1 wrote:

DH and I tried to watch last night's show; I ended up falling asleep as I felt it was boring.

I asked DH what I missed - he said, nothing.  Once again, too many singers IMO.

@HisElk1 

LOL what your husband said -- you missed nothing.

I get my info from Heavy.com and it's a really detailed article and wouldn't let me copy whole thing. 

Here's who made it through:  Voices of Our City Choir, Bad Salsa, Daneliya Tuleshova, Spyros Brothers, and Jonathan Goodwin.  Jonathan was the save. 

I knew the dogs weren't going to make it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: voting on AGT

[ Edited ]

Anyone watch last night? I thought Nolan - the singer with the original song- was the best. The comedian Osama started out so funny- but completely lost it when he insulted all women! He should assess his audience a bit btter before he gets on stage.

Christina sang Hallelujah great, but I've heard it so many times in compettions already. And the drummer Malik needs to be highlighted with a great band!! He belongs on stage. 

Valued Contributor

I voted on the app. My favorite is the Brazilian acrobat. His act should be watched live and not on tv.

I would pay to watch his show.

I also voted for the lady singer and for the drummer.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know what happened to Thomas Day? He is a 17 year old football player, he sang Break My Heart Again. Last week I remember seeing his picture he was suppose to be on Tuesday and he wasn’t.

Contributor
I was wondering what happened to the football player also. He was in the previews they were showing for the Shaw but wasn’t o tonight. I googled him but no explanation why he wasn’t on.
Honored Contributor

@Munchkincat wrote:
I was wondering what happened to the football player also. He was in the previews they were showing for the Shaw but wasn’t o tonight. I googled him but no explanation why he wasn’t on.

@Munchkincat I don't remember where he is from, maybe his parents didn't want him to go. That must mean, someone must have gotten a second chance if he dropped out, I don't know who it was.