Reply
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,097
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

The Mexico Trip was a Boozefest. The buggy ride to the waterfall was the only vacation thing they did that did not revolve around alcohol.

They all could have stayed home and drank themselves into oblivion in their apartments.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,386
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

I've gotten to the point where (especially after the last episode) I can't stand Katie.  She's like a cross between a toddler and a witch.

 

She's constantly saying, "Pay attention to me, me, me".  It's her way or the highway.

 

James was wrong calling her fat, but get over it.  He apologized.  She just wants to be the boss.  What was that song that said, "You're not the boss of me now"?  That reminds me of Katie.

 

La La acts like she's the only person who lost a parent.  Other's have tried to talk to her to calm her down and be more respectful of her words (before they tumble out of her mouth).  But she totally doesn't get it.

 

Right now (and for a long time off and on) Tom Sandoval has been one of my favorites on the show.

 

I also like him with Ariana.  She seems pretty level-headed.  Although all of them act like teenagers at different times.

 

If they really do drink as much as it shows on this show their livers must be really messed up.  No one's liver can sustain that much alcohol over and over continuously (like they SUPPOSEDLY do.

 

I also really like Billy.  With Billy what you see is what you get, so to speak.  She's lovely.

 

Did anyone else see LaLa and her boyfriend when they were on Jeff Lewis' TV show "Flipping Out"?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,858
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

Do people really drink as much as they do on these reality shows?   I am shocked if they do. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,097
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

@Annabellethecat , I too think Lala acts like she is the only person on the face of the earth that has lost a loved one. I think her father must have started the spoiling and now Rand is doing the same. She is hard to tolerate this season for sure.

@SeaMaiden ,

Yep... the excessive drinking is over the top. I don't know how they do it...and get up the next morning and start all over again. I get nauseous and a headache just looking at them .Woman Frustrated

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 34,839
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers


@SeaMaiden wrote:

Do people really drink as much as they do on these reality shows?   I am shocked if they do. 


@SeaMaiden 

 

i have three young adult children and have been around their friends. the answer is YES......all ages do......not everyone, of course, but it is not unusual to see.

**********************************************
“When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup.” – Sam Lefkowitz
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,386
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

@DREAMON  I also know (from pictures and posts, etc) some of them still smoke like chimney's.

 

So, smoking and drinking....I'm surprised they don't look worse than they do.  I guess living out there in LA they have access to the latest anti-aging things.  Probably some we don't know about.

 

Can't say as I blame them though (about the latest stuff) I find it interesting.

 

I always think about Tom (when he is shown shaving his forehead).  He has said several times he's taken so much teasing about that episode.

 

But if you think about it, it isn't much different than some of the things other's do to get rid of dead skin.

 

Periodically, I use Dermaplaning on my face.  Between the loofa (sp) stuff I use, etc.  I don't have many wrinkles.  I think they probably do all sorts of things to make themselves look younger.

 

All you you have given me insight into Ariana.  Things I hadn't thought about (not wanting children and Tom acting like he'd raise the baby).  Ha!  So someone else would have the baby, and it would be part of him and he'd bring the baby home....and Ariana (who doesn't want children) would raise the kid?  I don't think so........

 

Actually, I think Tom would be a good parent.  I like him better than many of the people on there.  I think he drags the other Tom along because he likes him.  The other Tom isn't as driven or as smart as Tom.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 34,839
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

reunion show is next week!

 

in the meantime, here is the home that jax and brittany recently put an offer on. they are making some good money from this show and their "appearances" elsewhere.

 

https://www.redfin.com/CA/North-Hollywood/12240-Emelita-St-91607/home/160536733?fbclid=IwAR13EbU1oaq...

**********************************************
“When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup.” – Sam Lefkowitz
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 843
Registered: ‎07-18-2015

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers


@Annabellethecat wrote:

I've gotten to the point where (especially after the last episode) I can't stand Katie.  She's like a cross between a toddler and a witch.

 

She's constantly saying, "Pay attention to me, me, me".  It's her way or the highway.

 

James was wrong calling her fat, but get over it.  He apologized.  She just wants to be the boss.  What was that song that said, "You're not the boss of me now"?  That reminds me of Katie.

 

La La acts like she's the only person who lost a parent.  Other's have tried to talk to her to calm her down and be more respectful of her words (before they tumble out of her mouth).  But she totally doesn't get it.

 

Right now (and for a long time off and on) Tom Sandoval has been one of my favorites on the show.

 

I also like him with Ariana.  She seems pretty level-headed.  Although all of them act like teenagers at different times.

 

If they really do drink as much as it shows on this show their livers must be really messed up.  No one's liver can sustain that much alcohol over and over continuously (like they SUPPOSEDLY do.

 

I also really like Billy.  With Billy what you see is what you get, so to speak.  She's lovely.

 

Did anyone else see LaLa and her boyfriend when they were on Jeff Lewis' TV show "Flipping Out"?


Yes, I recognized her voice . It was like money was of NO concern.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,916
Registered: ‎08-13-2010

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

Heard that Andy had to step in & separate Jax & James something got heated with them. Yes, Katie is a pain. Lisa V made money with James's See you next Tuesday but Katie started up & Lisa V. fired him. Yes James is a mess but what he does outside of his job, drinking, is his business you can't control employees personal life as long as he comes to his job sober is what I feel. Lisa knows James can make her money but he has to stay with the rules. I think Lisa will rehire him a few days a week but demand he stays sober while working, if Katie has a problem then she can work while James isn't there, Lisa has many restaurants. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,104
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers


@Sunshine45 wrote:

reunion show is next week!

 

in the meantime, here is the home that jax and brittany recently put an offer on. they are making some good money from this show and their "appearances" elsewhere.

 

https://www.redfin.com/CA/North-Hollywood/12240-Emelita-St-91607/home/160536733?fbclid=IwAR13EbU1oaq...


So pretty and staged well, but that mortgage payment...YIKES!!