Esteemed Contributor

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

@jellyBEAN  The wedding will take place in Kentucky at a venue that's a castle.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I looked for the Registry but it doesn't come up. Oh well..no gift from me.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I looked for the Registry but it doesn't come up. Oh well..no gift from me.Woman Wink

Dang @DREAMON. I know you were planning on spending several hundred dollars at least. Their loss.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

maybe they made it private?

it was available a few days ago.......actually, lots of throws, kitchen stuff, wine glasses. bedding.....nothing overly outrageous and that surprised me a little.

you could also make a donation to their favorite charities.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

maybe they made it private?

it was available a few days ago.......actually, lots of throws, kitchen stuff, wine glasses. bedding.....nothing overly outrageous and that surprised me a little.

you could also make a donation to their favorite charities.

@sunshine45 , I was curious...I too thought it would be Over The Top gifts they were asking for. See ...they are just like you and meWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON 

well, i would not go THAT far....... Smiley LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 ...I tried to find their registry yesterday but had no luck.  I then did a google search and it led me to an article on The Knot saying that their registry just went private a few days ago.  I, too, wanted to know what sorts of things they were asking for but it sounds like it was pretty normal stuff.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain 

not surprised......it was public when i posted the information.

i could not post the link though because it probably would have been deleted due to shopping links. there were a lot of wayfair items on there.

Esteemed Contributor

Just finished the last reunion episode.   It seems Tom has some very hostile feelings about Katie....and really, who could blame him.  Somehow I doubt it was old resentment that bubbled up when he had been drinking but it's all gone now.   Not much else to say that I haven't already said, but really unlikeable people.  Ariana, Sandoval and Schaena are the only three that didn't come off as middle school girls in a cat fight.  I hadn't watched the season yet; still had it on my DVR.  After watching the reunion I went ahead and just deleted it. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found an article stating how much the cast makes.  Interestingly, Jax has always been the highest paid (aside from LVP), which explains his behavior.  He wants to be sure to keep that paycheck.

https://www.distractify.com/p/how-much-do-the-vanderpump-rules-cast-make-per-episode