Honored Contributor

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

I originally really did like Brittany but she doesn't seem to be the classiest woman on the face of the earth ..for sure. Her Mom was married 4 times so that could have a lot to do with it. 

I think there is more to the Rand and 50 Cent story. If Rand has all this money why was he borrowing money from 50.....unless it was for something else.

I am beginning to think LVP likes the limelight more than I thought.

Arianna said LVP says negative things about the Toms for the Camera and doesn't say negative things about them off camera.

Maybe the women on RHBH are not all wrong when they say LVP isn't as truthful as she professes to be.

Respected Contributor

I read that he borrowed the money from 50 years ago to start a business, and took a long time to pay it back but it's been fully paid back now. Nothing against the guy, but without his bank account, he would never attract someone as beautiful as LaLa.  I think in time she will tire of being the hot one, as he gets older and probably will gain more weight.  She will be wanting a young hot man eventually, if she doesn't already. I mean, she could have done better than him.  Yeah, I get it, they're "in love" but I just don't see it lasting. She is in love with designer clothes, the "PJ", expensive cars, etc.  And he is in love with his very young, gorgeous, super hot girl.

Trusted Contributor

Part 1 of the reunion was loud. I think the only one I like on this show these days is Ariana. 

James has some serious anger issues. Raquel seems ok but I don’t see what she sees in James.

Jax is just a scumbag and I doubt the changed man thing lasts. Brittany is a fool for marrying him. If he decides to cheat on her she won’t be able to cry about it because she knew going in who he was. 

Tom and Tom need to realize that they were asked to be partners so that LVP could use their names and use them to bring in business. She didn’t look at the two of them and think they were going to be brilliant business partners. 

Lala needs to get over herself. She has used her father’s death as an excuse to behave terribly and expects everyone to let her keep doing it without any repercussions. You’d think her and Jax were the only ones on the planet to lose a parent. Lala has shown exactly who she is — a gold digger who’s not afraid to use sex to get what she wants. 

Scheana hasn’t made herself look any better. How she expected Adam to say he loved her after she had sex with another guy was astounding. (Guess they’ll get into that later)

How Kristin managed to get back into everyone’s good graces is beyond me. 

This is may be the last season for me. I’m betting next season will be all about the Jax/Brittany wedding and all the new houses. 

Honored Contributor

They were discussing this million dollar loan last week on one of the female talk shows.They did say the money was paid back but only after Fifty Cents busted him out on Twitter. Of course Lala got into it too.

I don't see how James can redeem himself. He sat there right in front of Lisa and showed who he really is. He won't be able to play "poor pitiful me" and say she's only hearing one part of what happened. Not sure why it's so important for him to be part of this group. I know he wants to be on the show but maybe he'll have to accept being a bit player - especially if Lisa doesn't hire him back.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I agree that it is obvious that LVP used the Toms to bring in fans of the show to TOM TOM. I think the Toms thought she really wanted them as business partners. She appeased them with the planning of the drink menu etc. She really didn't need them for anything but their name. I think they are seeing that now. I bet they feel used ...but they do have their name on a popular Bar.

Maybe she should have been more upfront and just told them she wanted to use their names and have them there as eye candy and socializing.

I don't think they are partners at all.

Business is Business and  she is good at it...she knew exactly what she was doing.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say that as aggressive as James can be it's easy to see why he's so angry. Yes, he had a drinking problem that he lets dictate how he behaves sometimes. Or should I say misbehaves? He really has tried though, and pretty successfully, gotten that under control but I think he's exhausted from the attacks that come at him nonstop. Sure, he can be a jerk who talks too much but doesn't that pretty much go for all of them? Why do they all get a pass time after time but James is the exception?

And if the attacks aren't directed at him they're directed at Raquel. There are a couple whose jealousy literally seems to ooze out of their pores whenever she comes around. Kristen and Lala's obsession with James is almost palpable.

What can be said about Brittany and Jax other than they deserve each other? Jax has done equally bad, and worse, things to every one on the cast but James is the devil? I heard Jax call Raquel stupid and useless  but James can't call Brit a hillbilly? And how about Jax making a fake IG (or was it Twitter? And thank you Ariana for verifying it's true) account posing as Raquel trying to get people to believe James is gay? I don't know if there are laws regarding impersonating another person on social media but there should be. That's truly despicable. Yet Brittany can stand by her cheating, lying man and call Raquel stupid for not believing every rumor they throw her way. Uh, okay. Has there ever been a more obvious case of the pot calling the kettle black? 

I'm having more than a little trouble trying to work up even a grain of sympathy for the Toms--and I'm a bit of a Sandoval fan. These knuckleheads must be joking about not getting enough of a say in the goings on at TomTom. What did they get...like 10 out of 12 of their signature drinks on the menu? I'd say that's a good for a 5% partnership which is all they have but they're whining about a frozen shot machine? Sandoval going on about giving 100% of himself to his work and yet when they met with designers in Vegas they got so drunk they couldn't make the meeting on time and, of course, had to have yet another shot or two beforehand. And then there's the little incident of Schwartz writing a check--that bounced! Yeah, now there's someone I wouldn't hesitate to trust!

The homeboys need to be grateful that because of LVP they both just bought homes with 2 million dollar price tags and have their names on (and 5% ownership) in one of the most successful bars in So Cal. I was happy to hear her offering them their money back last night if they're so unhappy. Funny how that seemed to curtail the conversation. Smiley Very Happy

@jellyBEAN : I'm rooting for James to redeem himself too but haven't seen anything yet to suggest it will happen. I think part of the reason they hate him so much is because most of what he says is true. Jax is a cheating d-bag who's 15 years his senior, Brit is a hillbilly with her head in the sand, Lala is a gold digger, Kristen is obssesed, and Katie...yes he called her fat. But as I recall so did Lala. Maybe it would help if James hit the lottery and bought a private jet. Perhaps they'd be more willing to turn the other cheek? Seems to work for Lala Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2   Well said!! Cat Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @jellyBEAN . Not sure if you've noticed but you and I are always pretty much on the same page. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2  I loved, loved your post.  It was well-written and (unlike many of my posts) to the point.

I've always like Raquel.  I've always felt like she is without a doubt the most beautiful of the girls.

I have to wonder though, how long it's going to be before she gets implants.  I used to like the way Stassi was natural, now she's hanging out of everything she wears.

As far as women have come (and some say that's debatable) they still feel the need to get boob implants.

Look!  My daughter got implants when she was 21.  Her Dad paid for them and he thought he was buying her and her fiance a dining room set.  Swear to you.  He never found that one out.  But my point is I hope Raquel stays (body-wise) natural.  It's one of the things I like about her.

I can see how they might think she's s-l-o-w.  I think it's because she thinks before she speaks.  When she does speak it's more guarded than the rest of the females.

This show is the same as 'the mean girls'.  The difference is they are 30 and above year olds.  They are a clique and either you're in the clique or..you're out.  The leader of the clique changes from minute to minute.

I can't stand Katie anymore.  I haven't been able to stand her for two seasons now.  She is really full of herself!  Those other girls follow her around (as if sweeping in front of her so she doesn't walk on dirt).

I remember something back in my teenage days we used to say.  We'd say, "she thinks she's so great her @#$% doesn't stink".  That describes Katie, in my opinion.

That lackie of her's (in this instance I'm talking about her husband) has said many times, he'd rather not hear her rath so he just gives in to her.  Some marriage.

This is going to be interesting watching it played out with Jax and Brittany.  So he's had a 'come to Jesus' period this year!  Hummm???!!! Okkkkaaaayyyy?

That was some party he and Brittany put on, wasn't it?  I know some of them still (supposedly) still model, and I know they get money for being on the show.  I also know he inherited some money from when his Dad died.  However, at the rate he's spending money, well...it will (if it hasn't already) run out...

I think that's when the bickering will start.  That's also when I think he'll start messing around.  I think he needs to feel the stroke of a female telling him how great he is.  When he feels he isn't getting that.....he moves on.  Just my observation from watching this show from the beginning.

Sandoval is also my favorite guy.  I think (without a doubt) he's the smartest on the show and the most driven.  I think the other Tom is riding on his coat-tails, it's so obvious.  I love Sandoval's imagination, the way he's a true friend to people (not a fly by night kind of guy).  I don't like people who are constantly standing and saying, "Can't we all just get along?" I don't think he's like that, but I think he offers support along with that "get along".  Many people don't.

I think he deserves much better than stone-cold Ariana.  She's something else (what....I have no idea...just something).  She is so self-absorbed, it's well...

Every year (at the beginning) I wonder if she's still with Sandoval, and she's still hanging in there....He wants children, she doesn't.  She acts like her female parts are set in gold and can't ever be discovered (by anyone)....well except for maybe LaLa.

I happened to see the episode on Flipping Out when she was on there with her man!  It was very interesting because she wanted something done and (if I remember) he pretty much (without the exact words) told her to go somewhere and shut up.....I'm trying to remember but she wanted to spend a lot of money on something and he was totally against it.  I've watched so much useless TV but I think I'm right.  I know they were living together and her man (as she calls him) was having his house 're-done'.

I'm not even going to spend a minute on Kristin except to say it's just strange the way even the name James sets her on fire...fire!  Ha!  

They're all drunks.  I can't imagine what their livers must look like.

I do enjoy the way they sometimes do things (like when they went to bust a bunch of junk with bats) that I didn't know existed.  Then not long after that, I saw on TV on other shows people mentioning the same thing.  But because I'd seen it on Vanderpump, I knew what they were talking about.

I love coming here and 'talking' with all of you about various shows and subjects.  I am so happy that I found this forum.  

My mother used to say to keep your brain busy where you're always learning.  It doesn't matter if some think it's useless junk.  There will come a time when you will hear 'it' again and can remember back.

It's getting more and more difficult to go back and remember names and TV shows.  I kid myself and say it's because I watch so much 'stuff' I mix it up...but maybe it's a little of everything.  Right now I have so many open windows/pages on my laptop (maybe 8 or more) that I have to keep going back to when referring to them.  I guess I'm happy that I can do that.  Ha!

Again, thanks to all of you.  I value our friendship....

Esteemed Contributor

What a vile group of individuals, and how ugly Britney (personality; not looks) has become by handing with these girls.  Lala has to be one of the most vile human beings.  Because she can pimp herself out to a rich man she somehow feels superior to people. 

Poor Katie needs a stylist unless the look she was going for was Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (Anybody remember her or am I totally showing my age??).  She is a very cute girl but this was not a good look.

Hopefully they have good people working for them investing money because when this gravy train comes to an end, I just don't know that being a middle-aged server or bartender is going to pay for their lavish lifestyle in West Hollywood.    The amt of money Lala spends on lip fillers alone would put most people in the poorhouse. 

Ariana and the Toms are the only two who I believe are even remotely real humans; I think the rest just throw their lives to the wind to be as loud, rude and obnoxious as they can to keep the paychecks rolling.