Esteemed Contributor

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

The reunion appears to be far more interesting than the season....and I hear it's a three-parter!  I'm looking forward to it.  I was glad to see Ariana maturely discuss LVP's criticisms of the Toms.  I'm not a LVP fan anyway but she has slammed her co-stars forever all the while proclaiming....it's British Humaaaahhh.....it was a Joooooooookkkke.....Lighten upppppp.  I still don't think she gets it.  It was a nice party and everyone seemed to have a good time w/out being too obnoxious.  Well, except for Scheana who always makes everything about herself.  

Jax & Britney's house looks nice.  I believe Tom & Ariana, Tom & Katie and Kristen have all purchased homes now.  I hope they're thinking beyond VPR because it won't last forever.  Tom Sandoval is the only one I thinking ahead, IMHO.  He has worked his tail off for Tom Tom.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Heard that Andy had to step in & separate Jax & James something got heated with them. Yes, Katie is a pain. Lisa V made money with James's See you next Tuesday but Katie started up & Lisa V. fired him. Yes James is a mess but what he does outside of his job, drinking, is his business you can't control employees personal life as long as he comes to his job sober is what I feel. Lisa knows James can make her money but he has to stay with the rules. I think Lisa will rehire him a few days a week but demand he stays sober while working, if Katie has a problem then she can work while James isn't there, Lisa has many restaurants. 

I was thinking the same thing UNTIL I saw the previews for the reunion show. I understand why James is acting the way he is. What's that saying..."hurt people hurt people?" And James is hurting right now. 

But, even though I understand why he's lashing out, he doesn't understand that he's only hurting himself and the hole he's digging is getting deeper and deeper. He also has a real mean streak that intensifies with every drink he takes.

If I'm understanding what the previews show, James has probably been informed he's not invited to Jax and Brittany's wedding and he lashes out in a really obnoxious way calling her a cheap, tacky, hillbilly. If it's true Andy had to call Jax off from getting physical I'm not surprised. It makes me sad. I had hopes that James was going to get his act together. 

I doubt his attack on Brittany is going to win him any points with LVP.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

reunion show is next week!

in the meantime, here is the home that jax and brittany recently put an offer on. they are making some good money from this show and their "appearances" elsewhere.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/North-Hollywood/12240-Emelita-St-91607/home/160536733?fbclid=IwAR13EbU1oaq...

It's a beautiful home but not particularly inviting. Maybe I'm associating it  more with the potential owners. Something just seems off about those two! I really like the backyard though. 

I do think it's funny how they ridiculed Scheana for moving to Marina del Rey yet they're moving to Valley Glen. I mean, sure, who wouldn't want to live in the San Fernando Valley instead of close to the beach and the water? Apparently that would be Mr and Mrs Jax Taylor! 

Even typing that kind of creeps me out. Who ever thought Jax would find someone gullible enough to say yes?

Honored Contributor

Beautiful house and BIG monthly mortgage plus utilities etc. They apparently make a lot more money than I thought.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Beautiful house and BIG monthly mortgage plus utilities etc. They apparently make a lot more money than I thought.

@DREAMON   Completely agree with you.

I'm ready for the season to end. It was beginning to be a repeat of all the same things except for the opening of Tom Tom. Am looking forward to the reunion shows. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

I did read Ariana/Tom live 1/2 mile from Jax/Brittany's house. LVP said they are all friends with eachother even when they are not filming. I was feeling so bad for James, maybe he is his own worse enemy, I will judge when reunion airs. Stassi was on Andy's show saying it was the most tense reunion ever. Yes, they are getting houses now and glad they are getting out of the apts. Calif is expensive in real estate. 

Honored Contributor

vanderpump rules reunion, part one tonight at 9pm et.

it will probably be more interesting than the entire season!

looks like a lot of tension.

last weeks season finale had 1.39 million viewers......it is doing better than some of the housewives! there were 21 regular episodes of VPR. some of the housewife franchises dont even get that many episodes anymore.

"In the shocking first hour of the Vanderpump Rules reunion, host Andy Cohen sits down with the gang from SUR to discuss Brittany’s surprising engagement, the rap that ended James’ friendship with Jax, and the trials and tribulations of Tom and Tom’s first year in business with Lisa Vanderpump. James’s girlfriend Raquel Leviss answers questions about her boyfriend’s alleged infidelity, while Jax and James go head to head over vicious Twitter allegations, and Scheana confronts Lala about hiding her true life and relationship."

https://3r36xa14nkfk34uqku13185l-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/vanderpump-rules-reunion-billie-lee-physical.png

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Well what did everyone think of the Reunion - Part 1?  Xplosive?  Lala is a beautiful girl, on the outside, but I don't like her at all as a person.  She is only marrying her beau for the $$$ and lifestyle he can afford her.  He's a fool, but I guess he feels she's worth it as arm candy and other fringe benefits.

Regarding TomTom and the business venture w/the 2 Toms, I thought they had been pleased that many of the cocktails they came up with were approved to be featured on the menu.  Schwartz is just a welcoming presence in the bar, probably giving away free booze to friends of his choosing, whilst I feel Sandoval is more of a hands on guy who wants to learn the business - probably as much as he can from LVP.  I like Sandoval a lot and he appears to be a good friend.

James is a train wreck, but a lot of what he says is true.  He's been the outcast this season.  I'd be hurt too if all my so-called friends didn't njoy my company or want to include me in their plans.  I don't like Jax and I don't like Brittany and she's a fool to marry him.  Since when is he Mr. Upstanding Citizen of the Year?  He's a creep. I think she's dumb as rocks.  The cast members feel James' girlfriend appears to be not all that bright, but I think she is more deliberate in her speech and not the type to lash out and that is why she appears to not be on the ball so to speak.  She can do much better than James.  Her outfit was great.  Lala was so jealous!!!  as was Kristen, haha!

Katie and Schwartz were not given much time last night.  Nor Scheana.  Stassi got her 2 cents in at times.  I liked LVP's sparkly black jacket.  She has her own tailored way of dressing with the button-downs, jackets and jeans.  I'm a fan of hers.  Mostly because she's good to her animals.  And I respect all that she's done in her life.  She's not staying home eating bon bons all day.

Can't wait till next week.  I'm rooting for James to redeem himself and for the others to accept him for who he is.  Billie makes an appearance next week.  I hope she speaks her mind to Lala, and lets her know about the way she comes across demeaning others and putting herself up on her imaginary pedestal. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

First night of the reunion was a fireworks display for sure.

The 2 Toms have not received a paycheck from Tom Tom but they can get a mortgage approved for a house over a million dollars. That Vanderpump Rules paycheck has to be a fat one.

I no longer feel sorry for James ..he is nasty and mean. The excuse that he is lashing out because he is hurt has gone on way too long. He never changes. I didn't like Raquelles dress at all. She is way too oblivious..I think she wants to be on the show to pursue a modeling career. I don't see it happening. JMO

Lala is not a nice person. She thinks she is better than the rest and more important. She is so condescending. She didn't seem very optimistic when asked about the pre nup with Rand. He will take care of her if it doesn't work out. I'm sure that is what will happen.

Jax is acting the part of a changed man. I can't see this NEW Jax lasting forever...but Brittany does.

Honored Contributor

Brittany is a cheap, tacky hillbilly so while I'm not a James fan, he's spot on about Brittany. And Jax is a compulsive liar and a cheater and will always be.  He and Brittany deserve each other.  She sold her soul to the devil for the fame of being on this show so now she gets what she gets.  I can't imagine getting saddled down in that type of house/payment with the likes of Jax but again, she made her bed.

This whole cast is a mess and I still just can't believe LVP is so involved in all their personal drama.  It all seems so fake and made up for this show.    

No way would LaLa be dating that guy if he didn't have the money he has. Although now there is some question about his finances from what I understood watching WWHL the other night.  He apparently owed 50 Cent (I think) $1m and there was some twitter stuff going back and forth about it.