Honored Contributor

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

@Tique ,

Tom is not hearing Ariana..she does not want kids...I couldn't believe he actually said he would care for a baby and take care of it himself.

He has to rethink this relationship. To even think of bringing a child in to a home to a woman who doesn't want it would be totally unfair to both. The mental damage to the child knowing it wasn't wanted would be beyond comprehension. They are not on the same page at all.

@DREAMON    we are on the same page. Since I posted earlier, I watched the first half of yesterday's show. I could not believe while Tom was trying to talk to Ariana, she was listening to music so she could totally tune him out. This has been in my thoughts for a while but I hesitated to post it. I think Ariana had a strategy when she latched on to Tom. He had the most going for him out of all the men in that group and she decided to hook him. Her attitude and behavior is nothing like it was when we first met her. That was a facade. This person we're seeing now is the real thing.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@Tique ,

Tom is not hearing Ariana..she does not want kids...I couldn't believe he actually said he would care for a baby and take care of it himself.

He has to rethink this relationship. To even think of bringing a child in to a home to a woman who doesn't want it would be totally unfair to both. The mental damage to the child knowing it wasn't wanted would be beyond comprehension. They are not on the same page at all.

@DREAMON    we are on the same page. Since I posted earlier, I wactched the first half of yesterday's show. I could not believe while Tom was trying to talk to Ariana, she was listening to music so she could totally tune him out. This has been in my thoughts for a while but I hesitated to post it. I think Ariana had a strategy when she latched on to Tom. He had the most going for him out of all the men in that group and she decided to hook him. Her attitude and behavior is nothing like it was when we first met her. That was a facade. This person we're seeing now is the real thing.

@Tique ,

I agree...Ariana seems so selfish and to be honest maybe she just really does prefer women.

I hope he wakes up and sees that she really is not that into him. 

I also hope he meets someone with his same interests and plans for the future.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

They bought a house together, and Tom thinks he can talk her into having a baby....

Well, that was probably a Huge Mistake!

Monke~

Honored Contributor

Didn't realize no one commented on last week's show. Sandoval is still trying to champion James but Katie has crossed some lines. Her Tom won't/can't stand up to her so she ends up getting her way. It's time for it to stop. I do think Sandoval should stop inviting James since its obvious most of the group would rather not be around James. Sandoval should start doing thing with James minus his friends.

Haven't watched last night's show yet. Will later today.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

i am beginning to like james a little more. all of those friends have said and done stuff that is horrible. no one excluded. i am really not liking katie or lala this season. katie is smothering tom.

i like how james seems to look up to lvp and considers her a mentor or mother figure.

the best love seen on this show......tom x tom! they GET each other.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Katie is a mystery to me. She wanted Tom to succeed but she doesn't seem to take part in any of it. I thought she should have been walking around with Tom at the opening ..enjoying herself along with him. 

I thought LVP looked stunning at the opening of TomTom.

Brittany has an ulcer but refuses to not drink Tequila.....even Jax thinks she is making a bad choice there.

I love the relationship the Toms have. I like the Toms together better than with Katie and ArianaWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

I watch all the Bravo shows and every season I don't that person then next season I do. They will focus on one person per season. Lala & Katie seems are the targets & Jax & James are behaving. Same with the other bravo shows. 

Esteemed Contributor

Remember at Tom and Katie's wedding when TomTom seemed like only a dream? And last season we were speculating about whether it would actually ever come to fruition? I know it's been open for months now but it was so fun to see it all happening on last night's episode! They seem to get their share of celebrities there too. A few names I've heard are Lady Gaga, John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, and Miley Cyrus. Not that I'm impressed by celebs--okay maybe a little by John Legend and Lady Gaga--but still...

I agree with Tom and Tom making a better couple than with their current partners. Tom Sandoval really wants kids and Schwartz is getting there. Schwartz's hesitation is probably having to have the baby with Krabby Katie. Once they get to the point where Tom is saying "I can't stand the sound of your voice" and "Everything about you is ewww"  is there hope for a future? And that's nothing compared to how nasty Tequila Katie can be!

Last night on WWHL Tom said all is well but who really knows? I wish the Toms would just decide they've loved each other all along, Schwartz could move in to Tom's new house, and the new season could be the two of them starting a family. Sorry Ariana! Unfortunately, I don't think it's meant to be.

I don't think Lala could be any more insufferable, someone needs to bring her back down to earth. It's nice to see young James doing so well. I hope he keeps it going. What's up with Jax? I feel like we should be calling him Grampa Jax with his new persona. Maybe I've just been watching too long but I have a hard time accepting his new role and finding him to be sincere. I hope I'm wrong.

It looked like Stassi and boyfriend Beau get into it a little next week. I hope it's not serious--I really like them together. 

Honored Contributor

reunion seating chart

https://preview.redd.it/b3octsyl95p21.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=a8581f4b644525dea712c9dad77a29f67b1945c3

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

reunion seating chart

https://preview.redd.it/b3octsyl95p21.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=a8581f4b644525dea712c9dad77a29f67b1945c3

Good grief that's a huge cast. 

Totally agree with the previous statements about Tom and Tom having much more chemistry and love for each other than their partners.  I'm not sure who is the beard, Ariana or Sandoval, and I think Schwarz married Katie because she wore him down.  That kid has zero backbone.  Talk about a mush person.  Cute and likeable but man does he need to grow up.