Esteemed Contributor

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

@SusieQ_2, Reality tv pays well...Tom and Ariana's house cost two mil.  I wonder why the others are staying in their little apts.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tiqueand @DREAMON , I agree with both of you.  I think Jax is jealous and doesn't want them to make it.   I don't think he has a sincere bone in his body in any way, shape or form.  I think he would step out on Britney in a heartbeat.  I can't help but feel sorry for him...look where is he and is he 40 now?  Most of them are trying to spin some kind of brand or business out of there 15 minutes of fame but he is going nowhere.

When Jax stole the sun glasses from a store a couple of seasons ago,  that was a telltale sign of what kind of person he was.  What Britney sees in him is beyond me.  She must have a very low esteem to need someone as rude and nasty as Jax. Everyone around her KNOWS that Jax is not to be trusted, but, they do not want to tell her the truth. She is a fool to marry him.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom , it sure looks that way! I don't know much of anything about Tom and Ariana but they have talked about living in a rent controlled apt. for a very long time--the one where they couldn't run the a/c and the microwave at the same time without the power going out, lol. Maybe with that low rent they were able to save up for a down payment? I also heard that Tom Tom is doing so well they're already thinking of opening up another location. It's kind of amazing.

As far as the others go, I wonder if Katie and Schwartz are also looking for a new home although their apt isn't as bad as Ariana's and Tom's was. Hey, maybe Lala can move into it now that she's newly single though something tells me that won't last. We saw Scheana recently moved to a nice apt in Marina Del Rey overlooking the boat slips. That's a pretty area and must cost a pretty penny in rent. 

I feel a little envious, like I went into the wrong business. JK, I can't imagine putting it all out there the way they do, and of course there was no reality tv when I was a 30 something anyway. And then there's the little problem that I'm not a gorgeous extrovert. Oh well, it's always something!  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tiqueand @DREAMON , I agree with both of you.  I think Jax is jealous and doesn't want them to make it.   I don't think he has a sincere bone in his body in any way, shape or form.  I think he would step out on Britney in a heartbeat.  I can't help but feel sorry for him...look where is he and is he 40 now?  Most of them are trying to spin some kind of brand or business out of there 15 minutes of fame but he is going nowhere.

When Jax stole the sun glasses from a store a couple of seasons ago,  that was a telltale sign of what kind of person he was.  What Britney sees in him is beyond me.  She must have a very low esteem to need someone as rude and nasty as Jax. Everyone around her KNOWS that Jax is not to be trusted, but, they do not want to tell her the truth. She is a fool to marry him.

And he's just disgusting I think.  I think she is in love with the entire lifestyle and fame as much as she is in love with him.

Esteemed Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Wsmom , it sure looks that way! I don't know much of anything about Tom and Ariana but they have talked about living in a rent controlled apt. for a very long time--the one where they couldn't run the a/c and the microwave at the same time without the power going out, lol. Maybe with that low rent they were able to save up for a down payment? I also heard that Tom Tom is doing so well they're already thinking of opening up another location. It's kind of amazing.

As far as the others go, I wonder if Katie and Schwartz are also looking for a new home although their apt isn't as bad as Ariana's and Tom's was. Hey, maybe Lala can move into it now that she's newly single though something tells me that won't last. We saw Scheana recently moved to a nice apt in Marina Del Rey overlooking the boat slips. That's a pretty area and must cost a pretty penny in rent. 

I feel a little envious, like I went into the wrong business. JK, I can't imagine putting it all out there the way they do, and of course there was no reality tv when I was a 30 something anyway. And then there's the little problem that I'm not a gorgeous extrovert. Oh well, it's always something!  Smiley Very Happy

There was the Loud family back in the '70s.  I think it was on PBS.  Not quite the reality tv of today.  Smiley LOL

I imagine you're right.  I think Ariana and Tom are a lot more mature/level headed than the others and probably more thrifty.  Lovely home, lovely area and I'm sure the neighbors will be thrilled when they have parties and there's filming on their street.

Lala and her fiance are back together now; no?  She is another one...ohmygosh.  Can you imagine if she were your daughter spouting off like that on national tv? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom , I actually have a daughter about the same age as Lala and if she ever did anything that degrading to herself I don't know which would happen first...that I could pick up the pieces and repair my broken heart or somehow manage to get the steam to stop coming out of my ears! 

It's hard to understand why someone who has so many things going for her, plus all the  opportunities the show provides, would find it acceptable to act in such a demeaning way.

Oh wait, I just remembered...she's a feminist! Smiley Very Happy

Is it almost Lala's birthday? Someone needs to get that girl a dictionary! 

Honored Contributor

new show tonight at 9pm et!

Reptilian Brain  

Stassi desperately wants to make a good impression when she first meets Beau’s mom, but her hopes are dashed when Kristen and Carter cause a huge fight with Stassi and Katie in front of everyone. Sandoval and Ariana finally have an honest discussion about having kids, Jax dotes on Brittany after her dental surgery, and Lala dishes some dirt about the tawdry beginnings of her relationship with Randall.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

My thoughts on VR = I think Sandoval is going to eventually be hurt by Ariana.  Her not wanting children and not even liking children should be a red flag to Tom as he does want children.  He's grown on me a lot as he has matured over the years.  I think he is much more likeable and flexible than she is.  Ariana is a step up over Kristen, but something about her I don't like.

Brittany and Jax.  I don't care for either one.  Seemed like after she had her enhancement surgery her personality changed and I find her very annoying.  Jax to me doesn't seem to be in love with her.  I think he finds her annoying as well.

Kristen and Carter.  They shouldn't even be on the show.  I don't think either one contributes anything.  At Kristen's age she shouldn't be getting falling down drunk.  She must be unhappy with this guy.  Maybe he is a user.  I wonder what line of work she does now to be able to afford supporting the two of them. 

I don't know about Beau's mother.  I think she's weird.  I like Stassi and Beau as a couple, and I don't think he takes after his mother, which is probably a good thing, but her as a MIL I think might be a red flag. 

James Kennedy and Lala.  He is a loose cannon.  I get a kick out of him, the things he says sometimes.  I neither like him, nor do I dislike him, but I do think he speaks the truth sometimes.  Lala and her man - Randall - more users.  Yeah, if she gets these gifts like Range Rovers, travels on Private Jets, lives in a mansion, etc...that life is going to be hard to give up, even though she says she loves him, I don't believe that either.  I think she loves the lifestyle and like she says, if she loses out on this guy, she'll just find another to take his place.  Like its so easy to do that.

Scheana - not adding much anymore.  James' girlfriend - Rachel? - not sure, she's a nice girl, deserves better than James though. 

Oh, Schwartz and his wife (can't think of her name).  I feel he is another loser and why Lisa VP thought offering him a partnership in a beautiful new bar was a good idea, I don't know.  Sandoval yes, but Schwartz?  I think not.  He's so wishy washy and very immature.  His wife definitely wears the pants in that relationship.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN    I enjoyed reading your summary. Hope you continue to share your thoughts.

I missed the first half of yesterday's show. When I came in, Stassi was talking to Beau's mom. She was a little out there but she obviously loves her son and tried to do the best she could as a single mom. I also appreciated that she didn't seem to view Stassi as a threat and embraced as the woman her son loves.

I'm not sure why Stassi and Katie were in Kirsten/Carter's bedroom talking about their relationship but that was totally inappropriate.

I did see Ariana confront Tom about the comment he made that not having a child was a deal breaker. When will he learn he should keep his private thoughts to himself? They always get back to Ariana and then he's shuffling/backtracking and basically lying about what he said and the circumstances under which he said them. Tom seems to do something I see more in women - he just keeps holding on to someone long after he should know she's not the one. He did the same thing with Kirsten and maybe the only reason he ended up letting her go is because Ariana was there, waiting in the background. Ariana is never going to be able to give Tom what he wants and the longer he sticks with her, the harder it's going to be to extricate himself.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@jellyBEAN    I enjoyed reading your summary. Hope you continue to share your thoughts.

I missed the first half of yesterday's show. When I came in, Stassi was talking to Beau's mom. She was a little out there but she obviously loves her son and tried to do the best she could as a single mom. I also appreciated that she didn't seem to view Stassi as a threat and embraced as the woman her son loves.

I'm not sure why Stassi and Katie were in Kirsten/Carter's bedroom talking about their relationship but that was totally inappropriate.

I did see Ariana confront Tom about the comment he made that not having a child was a deal breaker. When will he learn he should keep his private thoughts to himself? They always get back to Ariana and then he's shuffling/backtracking and basically lying about what he said and the circumstances under which he said them. Tom seems to do something I see more in women - he just keeps holding on to someone long after he should know she's not the one. He did the same thing with Kirsten and maybe the only reason he ended up letting her go is because Ariana was there, waiting in the background. Ariana is never going to be able to give Tom what he wants and the longer he sticks with her, the harder it's going to be to extricate himself.

@Tique ,

Tom is not hearing Ariana..she does not want kids...I couldn't believe he actually said he would care for a baby and take care of it himself.

He has to rethink this relationship. To even think of bringing a child in to a home to a woman who doesn't want it would be totally unfair to both. The mental damage to the child knowing it wasn't wanted would be beyond comprehension. They are not on the same page at all.