Honored Contributor

Re: vanderpump rules 2018/2019 season with news and spoilers

I agree with @DREAMON   regarding Kristin. She definitely has more than a drinking problem. The drinking seems to be a symptom of something that is lacking in her life and/or causing her a great deal of pain. Kristin had a relatively long-term [for her] relationship with Sandoval. She has managed to put that in the past and even accept Ariana so why can't she do the same with James? She is fixated on him.

I like Lala and feel badly that she seems to equate her worth with all these material things. The statement she made about how she can get access to another PJ was mindblowing for me although she's made similar statements before.

Lisa had a little fun with Tom and Tom when she told them she was bringing in a Mixologist. It was cool how she praised their drinks and said she had only made a few tweaks. Good friend Jax was feeding the fire as usual by asking them repeatedly "What had they been allowed to contribute to TomTom". Am I the only one who feels like Jax almost wants then to fail?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique , 

I think Jax is extremely jealous of the TomTom collaboration. He will probably eventually get a job there if he stays on the positive path he is now on.

LaLa comes off as tough but I think she has extremely low self esteem. I think what she said about the PJ was true. That says it all.

Kristen appears to have a mental imbalance and I wouldn't be one bit surprised if she had a drug addiction problem. We don't see all of what she does but what they talk about is enough for everyone to know something is very wrong there. 

I also wonder where she is getting all this money that she pays all the bills and supports these men. Something is missing here.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tiqueand @DREAMON , I agree with both of you.  I think Jax is jealous and doesn't want them to make it.   I don't think he has a sincere bone in his body in any way, shape or form.  I think he would step out on Britney in a heartbeat.  I can't help but feel sorry for him...look where is he and is he 40 now?  Most of them are trying to spin some kind of brand or business out of there 15 minutes of fame but he is going nowhere.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LaLa lives off her looks. What happens if those looks go away?  She is very shallow. Why did she dye her hair dark?  She was much prettier blonde.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

LaLa lives off her looks. What happens if those looks go away?  She is very shallow. Why did she dye her hair dark?  She was much prettier blonde.

Just a guess @SeaMaiden. Maybe Rand [or whatever his name is] told her he prefers darker hair. Like he told her she needed to stop drinking.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

JAX is so jealous......and it is so obvious.

he may be in for another rude awakening. rumor has it that he wanted a spin off wedding for he and brittany and that the producers have shot that idea down and will have it be a part of the regular vanderpump rules show.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Tom and Arianna bought a new home. Smiley Happy

Tom and Ariana close on new home

Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix Home Photos Entrance Living Room

Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix Home Photos Kitchen 2

Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix Home Photos Master Bedroom 2

Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix Home Photos Master Bathroom

Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone else loving the relationship between Stassi Schroeder and boyfriend Beau Clark? I have to admit that in past seasons I was never a Stassi fan but this season she's really growing on me. He seems like a super nice guy and her new found happiness is making her a nicer person. Will he be "the one?"  I hope so! Heart

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Is anyone else loving the relationship between Stassi Schroeder and boyfriend Beau Clark? I have to admit that in past seasons I was never a Stassi fan but this season she's really growing on me. He seems like a super nice guy and her new found happiness is making her a nicer person. Will he be "the one?"  I hope so! Heart

@SusieQ_2 ,

I love this relationship. Beau is funny and they compliment eachother . Stassi is a different person with Beau....I hope it works out.

Stassi's mother is a real piece of work. A few episodes she was making me cringe.

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON , I totally agree!